Chapter 23: Encounter!

Toki: Thanks again for healing my wounds. I'll get going now see ya!

Daffie: If you get injured come and see me ASAP! bye!

*Toki leaves the nurses office*

Toki: Now, Where's the principals office again? I need to get to Qlo and Kai
I hope they've done their jobs *Peeps into a classroom*
WHAT WHY ARE STUDENTS STILL HERE!!

goddamn it Qlo didn't do his job! Wait I need to think logically here Qlo isn't the type to abandon his job. And Kai would have done the job if Qlo didn't. There's only 1 reason.
THEY GOT ATTACKED!! I NEED TO GET THERE QUIC-

*Toki turns the corner while running and sees Obi&Edward.*

Toki: Hey why aren't you guys in class? *Wait isn't the direction they came from the principals office? WAIT THESE GUYS MIGHT BE THE POWER USERS THAT JUMPED QLO AND KAI!!!!*

Edward: We could say the same thing to you. Why aren't you in class? wait that uniform Its not from our school! Who are you and why are you in our school!
*isn't that the uniform the enemy we captured was wearing?! And didn't Obi say he was gonna find an outsider he found while scouting?!*

*Toki cracks 3 fingers*

Hinata: EDWARD GET BACK HE'S A POWER USER!! 

*Toki compresses 1.5 percent in each palm* *BANGGG*

Students in their classes: What was that loud noise? Yeah, I know right?
We should go check it out!

*everyone rushes to see where the loud noise came from*

Students: What? There's no one here! Did they run? No it could have been an animal.

Where did Toki , Hinata and Edward go? FIND OUT ON THE NEXT CHAPTER OF THIS NOVEL!

To be continued