Chapter 17 : The Attack 3

Qlo: Hello, Everyo-  wait why isn't the mic working?

Student 1: I knew you guys were shady that's why I've been following you since you entered the school.

Kai: What's this gas? Its making~~ me~~ sleeee- *Falls asleep*

Student 2: That wasn't hard I must have gotten pretty lucky with the guy I picked.

Toki: Meh I can't find the food, I'll just go back and say there wasn't any.

Student 3: So Link didn't take care of you? I knew I shouldn't count on a guy who wants revenge,
Well it doesn't matter I'm just gonna end you here and now anyways.

Toki: I can't get a break can I now? Jeez everyone here sucks.

Student 3: *rushes to Toki* Eat this *punches Toki*

Toki: What was that it didn't even hurt *Where is he*

Student 3: *Punches Toki in the guts*

Toki: Like I said that didn't even- Blaaa- is-s this blood? how come it didn't hurt me.

Student 3: Mumble Mumble Mumble.

Toki: What? I can't even hear you wait "I lost the sense of pain and hearing? and also i can't see every well and my limbs are moving very sloppy" It can't be is your ability the ability to weaken someones senses?!?!

Student 3: Mumble Mumble Mumble.

Toki: Oh yeah I can't hear you. If I lost the sense of pain that means your death is already handed to you i used all of my cracks in my fingers but what about a broken bone?

To me Continued-