The two stared at each other for a moment, their heavy breathing being the only sound filling the loft. Sofia roughly reached out and pulled Derek back into another kiss.

Derek reached down to pull Sofia's shirt up over her head. The kiss was broken temporarily but Derek leaned back down quickly.

Sofia deepened the kiss and slightly pushed the boy back, hoping he'd get the hint. Derek rolled over, taking Sofia with him. She straddled his waist and sat up, Derek following suit.

Sofia grabbed Derek's tank top and tossed it to the floor. Derek instantly attached his his lips to the girls neck. Sofia arched her neck and let out a breathy groan.

As Derek continued planting kisses on her neck, Sofia reached down between the two until her hand reached the waistband of his black joggers. She lightly traced the rim and felt Derek's teeth graze her neck. Sofia propped herself onto her knees and started tugging his pants down his hips.

Derek kicked them off his legs and flipped Sofia back over so he was on top. He reattached his lips back to hers, continuing their coarse make out. It was Derek's turn to reach down and slide Sofia's leggings off.

The girl wrapped her legs around Derek's waist and pulled him closer. He used this to his advantage and started to slowly grind against her front. Sofia held a groan back, not wanting to give him the satisfaction.

"Can you just fuck me already?" Sofia hastily questioned, too impatient for these drawn out games.

Derek snickered and leaned back to pull her underwear down, tracing her soft skin along the way. Sofia's breath hitched as her eyes averted to the ceiling of the loft. She felt his fingers graze the spot she needed him at most.

Her eyes snapped to his, momentarily studying the fade of grey and green. Her train of thought was interrupted when Derek pulled back to take his own underwear off.

He leaned back down to kiss her and she wrapped her legs around his torso. Sofia mentally noted every ridge and indentation of his muscles against her skin. Derek dipped his head, scattering rough kisses against her collarbone.

Sofia could feel something hard resting against her lower stomach. She hadn't had a chance to really observe the length of his dick earlier. However, she surely could feel an estimate.

"You sure about this," Derek's words came out in a breathy mess.

"Just shut up," Sofia repeated his words from earlier as she pulled him in for another kiss.

Sofia lightly gasped into the kiss as she felt him push into her. Her hands flew to his back, digging into the skin as he pulled back out only to repeat his actions. She raked her nails up and down his back as his pace sped up.

"Shit," Derek groaned against her ear, roughly continuing his rhythm. One of his arms held himself up while the other rested tightly on her upper collarbone.

Derek moved the hand that wasn't supporting him down to her clit. He rubbed in slow circles as he continuously thrusted.

Sofia's hand latched onto his forearm as she felt that familiar pressure building within. "Derek," she managed, letting him know she was close.

The girls grip became tighter and Derek rubbed faster, sending her over the edge. Sofia felt her body shudder as she rode out her high. Derek quickly pulled out a moment later and released onto her stomach. The two continued to breathe in synchronization as they calmed their beating hearts.

Sofia carefully reached over and grabbed Derek's discarded tank top from the floor. She used it to wipe her stomach as sat up.

Once Derek noticed the girls actions, he swiped the shirt from her grip and gave her a look, "That's my shirt."

"Yeah and it's your ejaculation," Sofia rolled her eyes and got off the bed to grab her underwear and tee-shirt.

After she dressed, she turned back to Derek, only to find him returning to his workout from when she arrived. The girl left the loft, unsure of how to react.

✰ ✰ ✰ ✰ ✰

Haleshoe is typing...

i-
uh-
so-

PLEASE DONT HATE ME OR GIVE UP ON THE BOOK AFTER THIS CHAPTER😭😭

i hate myself and this chapter bc i was physically cringing the entire time i wrote it😃

this was my first time ever writing "smut" and i know it wasn't great but hopefully it was good enough for u guys lmaoo

this is officially the end of season three!

thanks for reading! hope you enjoyed <33