SYNOPSIS

Sofia Calavera has dealt with more than you could ever imagine. Watching her mom die? Check. Never knowing who her father is? Check. Being raised by a psychopathic grandmother who forces her into the family business? Fucking check. Did I mention the shock therapy and illegal experimentation?

          Araya Calavera may have been a mother and grandmother, but above all else, she was the matriarch of the Calaveras. Why have a good relationship with your granddaughter when you can turn her into your own personal experiment?

          Severo Calavera is a dick. And an even worse "uncle" as well.

          Mireya Calavera was a devoted, loving, mother. All she ever wanted was for her Sofia to have a semi-normal life. She tried her hardest to convince her mother to keep Sofia out of everything. That choice was taken out of her hands on one fateful night.

          Sofia has spent her life being rigorously trained and taught for her fight against the supernatural. Werewolves specifically. All the years of shock therapy and risk/reward methods have planted one thing into her subconscious.

Nothing good can come from a werewolf.

Derek Hale can't seem to understand why a Calavera has weaseled her way into his life out of nowhere. She claims she's different but in Derek's eyes, all hunters are the same.

Derek and Sofia were raised opposites, but may be more alike than either would have ever thought.

✰ ✰ ✰ ✰ ✰

haleshoe is typing...

HEYYY
im rly excited to work on this fic and i hope y'all enjoy it!! in case this was too confusing, Araya's children are Severo and Mireya. Mireya's daughter is Sofia, the main character. Mireya died when Sofia was young so she was left in the care of Araya.

hope that makes sense haha

anyways, PLEASE don't be a ghost reader. half the fun and enjoyment on wattpad is the comment section!!

i'm literally so guilty of being a ghost reader bc im always worried i'm gonna comment something wrong or embarrassing lmaoo so i get it if u are too :)