"I don't know what you're referring to," Sofia played dumb.

"Maybe that giant thing that came from your bare hands. Ring any bells?" he asked sarcastically.

Sofia leaned against the wooden table, "Doesn't sound familiar."

"Sofia."

The girl groaned, "I don't know what exactly there is to talk about."

She attempted to leave the room but Derek held her arm. "How did this happen?"

Sofia stood in silence for a moment, pondering her options. She reluctantly looked up at Derek and sighed.

The two spent the next 20 or so minutes discussing Sofia's past and what Deaton explained had caused these abilities. Derek wasn't sure how to respond to everything.

"Sofia, I'm so —" Derek's next words were cut off with a loud slap across the cheek. He held his face and looked at the girl in disbelief.

"What the hell was that for?!"

"You were gonna say something mushy!" Sofia defended.

"So you slapped me?" Derek yelled.

"Yes!" the girl threw her arms up in hysterics.

Derek groaned, "You've got a lot of internal problems that should be dealt with."

Sofia huffed and whispered under her breath, "Hypocritical."

"Oh my god. For the last time, I can hear you!" Derek yelled in frustration.

"Good!" Sofia yelled back. The two were now standing and yelling back and forth pointlessly.

After a couple of minutes, both parties were out of breath. Derek and Sofia stood toe to toe glaring at one another. Derek's eyes darted down to her lips then back up.

"Oh I don't think so," Sofia backed up. "We're not doing that again!"

"Doing what?"

"We're not gonna argue and then make out and possibly have sex just to wake up the next morning and go back to how it normally is when you're an ass to me!"

Derek walked closer to the girl, "Why not?"

Sofia mentally cursed herself for finding his sultry voice attractive. "Because it's not a healthy thing to do!"

Derek's hand moved around her waist, "Are you sure about that?"

Sofia wanted to pull out of his grip but stayed rooted to the floor, "Stop trying to seduce me. You look desperate."

"I'm not doing anything," he said innocently.

Sofia stared into the man's gorgeous eyes and groaned, "Fuck you."

With that, Sofia's lips found Derek. There was hardly enough time in between the heated kisses for the girl to contemplate the implications of her action, but for once she didn't care. Sofia would have melted into Derek's kiss if she had not been as stubborn. The kiss was needy but not in a sloppy way.

Sofia's arms wrapped around Derek's neck. She ran her fingers against the short hair on the back of his head. Derek subtly started walking Sofia over to his bed in the middle of the loft.

The girl felt the bed hit the back of her knees and was suddenly flung onto the bed. Sofia used her elbows to prop herself up and glared at the man.

"Not all of us have werewolf strength douchebag."

Derek stood at the foot of the bed staring down at the girl. He let out a small scoff but Sofia heard it, "Just shut up."

With that, Sofia closed her mouth and Derek descended onto the bed. The man moved so he was hovering over Sofia, who had fallen flat on her back.