241-260

Chapter 241 nice husband 2

  Zhao Xiulan smiled spoiledly, "You little clever ghost, do you know all this?"

  "Well, sister, although I am young, I know who is good and who is not good! Brother-in-law gave me gifts, so generous, He must be a good person! I am very happy to have such a brother-in-law!"

  "Will Xiuzhu see your future brother-in-law?" Zhao Xiulan asked with a smile.

  "Sister, will you help me out to see you after I finish eating?"

  "Don't be so troublesome, I can let him come here after he finishes eating!" After all, it is not convenient for Zhao Xiuzhu to get out of bed, so it is better to let Jiang Cheng come over.

  "Okay!" The food was delicious, and with these gifts from Jiang Cheng, Zhao Xiuzhu's small face was filled with a bright smile.

  In the hall, several men drank for a long time, and they all drank a little too much. It's rare to encounter such a happy thing, and it's normal to drink too much.

  Waiting for a few people to eat and drink, it was already past eight o'clock in the evening, and the sky outside had already darkened.

  Zhao Weiguo was unconscious and didn't even wash himself. He went back to the house and fell asleep.

  The other people also went back in twos and threes with the help of their own mother-in-law.

  Jiang Cheng was equally drunk, but fortunately he was conscious.

  "Jiang Cheng , how are you doing, isn't it uncomfortable?" Zhao Xiulan walked to Jiang Cheng, patted Jiang Cheng on the back, and asked with concern.

  Jiang Cheng shook his head and said, "Xiulan, I'm okay." He said that it was okay, but Jiang Cheng vomited a lot of things.

  Zhao Xiulan sighed helplessly, "Is it okay? You can't drink, why don't you know if you drink less?"

  How can anyone who can't drink and keep pouring wine into her stomach?

  Zhao Xiulan couldn't help but feel distressed when Jiang Cheng's face was flushed and he was uncomfortable.

  Jiang Cheng chuckled and said to Zhao Xiulan, "Xiu Lan, I am very happy today, it's okay to drink a few more glasses! Now I vomit it out, I feel better!"

  Zhao Xiulan looked at Jiang Cheng drunk and laughed stupidly, knowing This guy is so happy. In the final analysis, I am happy with her. Zhao Xiulan didn't say anything, she took out a handkerchief and wiped Jiang Cheng's mouth, and said, "Take you to see my sister!"

  "Okay!" Jiang Cheng sorted out her somewhat embarrassed clothes. Anyway, she has to give herself a future. My sister-in-law makes a good impression.

  The two went to Zhao Xiuzhu's house. Zhao Xiuzhu saw Jiang Cheng's tall appearance, coupled with that handsome face, and he liked Jiang Cheng even more.

  "Sister, brother-in-law looks really good-looking!"

  Such a brother-in-law is worthy of her sister, and her sister deserves the best.

  Zhao Xiuzhu's words made Jiang Cheng very happy, "

  Have foresight!" Zhao Xiulan also felt a little funny on the side.

  Zhao Xiuzhu is very satisfied with this future brother-in-law.

  Seeing that it was getting late, Zhao Xiulan also offered to send Jiang Cheng back.

  The old couple of the Jiang family had already gone back first. Jiang Cheng was left by Zhao Xiulan. Now that Jiang Cheng is drunk, Zhao Xiulan is naturally worried that he will go back alone, so she has to send him off.

  "Xiulan, I'll go back by myself. You girl in the evening will not worry about coming back later!"

  Jiang Cheng refused.

  Zhao Xiulan said with a stern face, "No, you drank alcohol and couldn't walk smoothly. What if I didn't send you off? What if I fell and bumped? You don't have to worry about me. The production team is not outside, there are people who know the roots and know the bottom, and I will not encounter any danger."

Chapter 242 I kissed her

  Seeing Zhao Xiulan's face that couldn't be rejected, Jiang Cheng didn't say anything, nodded and agreed to Zhao Xiulan to send him back.

  "By the way, Xiulan, this is a meeting gift from my second grandfather and grandmother. It's their kindness, you take it."

  Jiang Cheng said, giving the golden nanmu box that Father Jiang and Mrs. Jiang gave Handed it to Zhao Xiulan.

  Zhao Xiulan took the box and saw that the box was exquisite in shape and was made of golden nanmu. The price of this box alone seemed to be extraordinary.

  The few jewellery in it are also very valuable!

  Zhao Xiulan had seen the old couple of Jiang family hide a lot of good things before, so now that Jiang Cheng took it out, Zhao Xiulan was not surprised.

  Knowing that it was the affection of the old couple of the Jiang family, Zhao Xiulan did not refuse, but accepted the gift happily.

  "Help me thank Grandpa Jiang, Grandma Jiang!" Zhao Xiulan said! Jiang Cheng nodded heavily and replied , "Well, don't worry, I know!" Zhao Xiulan sent Jiang Cheng back. The road at night was a bit dark. Fortunately, the moonlight tonight was good, and the road was clear.

  Although Jiang Cheng was drunk, he didn't reach the point where he couldn't walk. Zhao Xiulan assisted Jiang Cheng, and the two quickly reached the door of Jiang's house. Jiang Cheng stopped suddenly and took Zhao Xiulan into his arms.

  "Jiang Cheng , what's wrong with you ..." Zhao Xiulan thought that Jiang Cheng was not feeling well, so she hugged her at once, and most of the weight on his body also pressed towards her.

  "Xiulan, I am so happy today! I am so happy to be with you."

  Zhao Xiulan responded in a low voice, "Um...I am happy too!"

  "Xiulan..."

  Jiang Cheng lowered his head, took a light peck on Zhao Xiulan's lips, and then muttered, "Xiulan, I will be good to you in the future!"

  Although the lips of the two people only touched lightly, Zhao Xiulan's head still froze for a moment.

  She was kissed by this guy?

  Then Zhao Xiulan's cheeks and ears started to become hot.

  Jiang Cheng contentedly let go of Zhao Xiulan, "Xiu Lan, I'm going back, you also go back and rest early, be careful on the road!"

  Zhao Xiulan touched her hot face, responded, turned around and ran back quickly.

  The next day, things about Zhao Xiulan and Jiang Cheng's partner quickly spread among the production team.

  Jiang Cheng bought a lot of candies in the city, and he gave the candies when he saw people.

  Some people in the production team are envious, some are jealous, some are blessed, and some secretly speak ill of it.

  But no matter what, if Zhao Xiulan can be with Jiang Cheng in an open and honest manner, the two can deal with each other unscrupulously.

  The next few days are the busiest moments in the production team, and every household is busy rushing to harvest.

  Even so, the cloth shoes Luo Yujuan had promised to Zhao Xiulan were also made for Zhao Xiulan to stay up late.

  Zhao Xiulan, who has been busy all the time, is not tired and unbearable for the production team to grab the harvest. Li Lijuan is different. Every day she comes back tired and cries and yells.

  Ma Yumei did not help Li Lijuan to speak less, trying to get Zhao Weiguo to agree not to let Li Lijuan go to work to earn work points, but Zhao Weiguo at this time was not so easy to talk.

  No matter how wronged Li Lijuan was, or how Ma Yumei persuaded him, Zhao Weiguo just didn't let go and insisted on letting Li Lijuan go to work every day.

  Li Lijuan had to gritted her teeth, but she felt that such a day was not the head after all.

  She doesn't want to stay in the production team all her life and live like this.