1281-1300

Chapter 1281 Jiang Ping Departs 2 

When Jiang Ping heard Jiang Yu sighing, he asked strangely, " Second Uncle, what are you sighing?"

  Jiang Yu twitched the corner of his mouth, and said helplessly with Jiang Ping, "I know your brother. Marry a daughter-in-law, I don't know that you thought it was you marrying a daughter-in-law, your brother married a daughter-in-law, what are you doing so impatiently?" After being broken by Jiang Yu, Jiang Ping's face became warm, "Second Uncle , I just want to eat the food my sister-in-law made, and I don't mean anything else."

  "I mean nothing else?" Jiang Yu raised his brows and asked.

  Jiang Ping froze for a moment, then blushed, and shouted with Jiang Yu, "Second Uncle, what are you thinking about? Don't you think I am interesting to my sister-in-law? Conscience of heaven and earth, I have nothing to do with my sister-in-law. I don't think so, but I just like to eat the food made by my sister-in-law!"

  Jiang Yu's lips curled up with a smile, and said with a smile, "It's not that good, sometimes you have to pay attention to it. Sister-in-law has to keep a certain distance, don't cheek up regardless of occasion."

  Jiang Ping replied angrily, "Second uncle, don't worry, I know, I don't dare to have anything if you borrow my ten courage. Thoughts. Otherwise, with my brother's stingy temperament, I must be beaten to death.

  Hey, I still have to keep a little more distance from my sister-in-law when I look back, so as not to let others think like you."

  "Your brother is about to go now. Married, I see that you are not too young anymore. After graduating from college, you should quickly find a daughter-in-law to start a family and start a business, but don't be like your brother, and get married at such an old age." Jiang Yu, as an elder, began to "urging marriage." "model.

  At Jiangcheng's age, marriage at such an old age is nothing if you take it into the 21st century, but at this age, Jiangcheng is already the oldest.

  Seeing Jiang Yu urging the marriage, Jiang Ping hurriedly said, "Second Uncle, I'm still young, don't worry, don't worry!"

  Jiang Yu smiled, "It's not young anymore, first find a partner, do you have to spend some time with them? You have to spend some time, and you have to wait another year or two from engagement to marriage. Isn't that old enough for a woman ? It's hard to find someone when you're old, and it's not easy to find someone when you are old. You just look for someone when you are young, or else good girls are picked for others when you look back, and you want to pick a better girl. But I can't pick it up."

  Jiang Ping curled his lips and said with some disapproval, "Second Uncle, that's not necessarily true . Has my brother chosen such a good girl as my sister-in-law at such an age?"

  "Your brother is lucky. , You can still pick up the leaks, do you think you must have the good luck of your brother?" When Jiang Yu asked, Jiang Ping thought for a while, his brother's luck is indeed not something everyone can have.

  "Then...then I'm not in a hurry, take it easy, this kind of thing depends on fate, and it's not something you can find right away if you want to find someone."

  "Proactively find, the chances of finding it will definitely be greater. I have a few friends. The daughters in the family are very good. I can introduce you to know each other later. If both parties feel suitable, can't they just get along?"

  Jiang Ping saw that his second uncle was so concerned about him looking for someone, and couldn't help it. He sighed and said, "Second Uncle, I'm still a baby. You don't have to be so anxious to find someone for me. I don't have to worry about finding someone after I graduate. I am not at all interested in finding someone. , How good is it for a person to be free? After dealing with someone, you have to spend your time on other girls!"

Chapter 1282 Buying a dowry 1

  Don't say anything else, let's just say his brother. Before, he devoted himself to work. Since having a sister-in-law, people like his brother have spent a lot of time in their childhood. Sister-in-law.

  If he finds the object, he must also spend a lot of time on the object.

  When he is okay, Jiang Ping likes to sleep late and eat some delicious food. How can he still have so much thought to be with a girl? So it's better to think about it.

  Seeing Jiang Ping's resisting look, Jiang Yu didn't say much.

  This kind of thing is really reluctant to come.

  Sometimes the more the elders insist, the more the children resist.

  The best is when it happens.

  Just like Jiang Cheng, their elders have been worrying about things that he has no targets for so many years, but now Jiang Cheng has also found a good one?

  Jiang Ping and Jiang Yu were sitting on the long train, and Zhao Xiulan also began to take care of it.

  As the wedding date is getting closer, Zhao Xiulan has a lot to prepare.

  The Jiang family gave so many gifts, Zhao Xiulan also had to prepare some decent dowry for herself.

  For women of this age, the richer the dowry is, the more face they will be in the husband's house in the future.

  Although the Jiang family treated her very well and would not care about these things, Zhao Xiulan still had to prepare some dowry for herself.

  Regarding Zhao Xiulan's dowry, the family also helped to survive.

  Zhao Weiguo and Ma Yumei took a day off in the production team, went outside and pulled six quilts back.

  Seeing the quilt returned by Zhao Weiguo and Ma Yumei, made of white cotton, it was brand new, and there was a red string on it with the word "Happy", Zhao Xiulan asked, "Dad, where did you get the cotton? Are you quilt? There are six beds!"

  Zhao Weiguo explained with a smile, "You and Jiang Cheng are going to get married. Our Zhao family will always have to buy some dowry for you.

  These quilts are made of cotton that the production team applied for with money. Ask someone to help play some of them. The quilt, when you are married, you will accompany it to you, otherwise you will get married and our family will have nothing, and it will not look good when you say it."

  Ma Yumei nodded quickly, and followed Zhao Weiguo's reply, "Yes, Xiulan girl, Jiang The family has given so many gifts, and our family's dowry must not be less. A few quilts are basic, and our family must prepare for you if they have the conditions."

  For the country folks in the production team, six quilts are already Quite a lot.

  Everyone is very poor these days. Most people give few gifts, so naturally there are not many dowries to accompany them. Men and women don't pay attention to too many material conditions for marriage, because they don't have them, so they won't try to force or make things difficult for others.

  There are very few people who marry six quilts like Zhao Xiulan, and the Zhao family's current conditions are pretty good. It's impossible to get so many quilts in the previous Zhao family.

  Seeing Zhao Weiguo and Ma Yumei's thoughts on her, Zhao Xiulan was moved.

  "Dad, Aunt Mei, thank you for the quilt you bought me."

  "You kid, what is your family? These are what we should do! These quilts are not enough, Xiulan, and others. We have to buy the dowry. Dad doesn't understand this aspect. You can go and see for yourself and buy some things. You should be able to buy everything you need for marriage in the county town."

  Zhao Weiguo said, taking out a wad from his pocket. The money and tickets were stuffed into Zhao Xiulan's hands.

  The money was given to him by Zhao Xiulan before. Zhao Weiguo basically lacks anything in the countryside, so he can't use it very much. There is still a lot left.