1801-1820

Chapter 1801 Go to her 3

Zhao Xiuzhu's hair turned around, "Dad, sister doesn't have time to come back, then can we go to Lushi to see sister? By the way, let's visit sister's child." Hearing Zhao Xiuzhu's suggestion, Zhao Weiguo was actually a little moved.

  Zhao Xiulan couldn't come back, but at this time they hadn't caught up with the busy farming, so they still had time to go to Lu City for a walk.

  It was a good choice to stop by to see Zhao Xiulan and her child.

  Ma Yumei listened in the sidelines, and hurriedly responded, "Girl Xiuzhu is right. Girl Xiulan doesn't know when she will have the chance to come back. We have to wait and don't know when we have to wait. It happens during this period of time we all have a chance. Time, why don't we go and see? We have never been to a big city, so how about going to Lu to get a good experience?"

  "Yes, Dad, I really want to see what Lu is like! Big cities and Let's compare here, how much difference is there." As Ma Yumei and Zhao Xiuzhu said, Zhao Weiguo was equally excited, so he gritted his teeth, nodded and said, "Well, let's go back to the captain and open a letter of introduction, and then go buy it. Train tickets to Lu City."

  If they had used to, they would not have been able to get there, because they might not even be able to pay the fare.

  However, Zhao Xiulan kept a lot of money over the years, and Zhao Weiguo did not spend it, all of which was saved in her hands.

  After such a long time, I have saved a lot of money in my hand, and buying train tickets is more than enough to bring a family with them.

  Seeing Zhao Weiguo's agreement, Zhao Xiuzhu was so happy, "It's great, great, we can go to see my sister, I can see my sister and the nephew."

  Zhao Weiguo was also full of anticipation.

  So Zhao Weiguo went to the captain's house to talk about the matter, so that the captain could open a letter of introduction.

  In addition, Zhao Weiguo took a photo of his grandson and showed it to the captain.

  After Zhao Weiguo went to explain the situation with Liu Gensheng, Liu Genshan also happily wrote a letter of introduction to Zhao Weiguo.

  Hearing the news that Zhao Xiulan had a child, I could understand why Zhao Weiguo couldn't wait to take a look.

  His daughter is also pregnant now, seven months old, and she will be able to give birth in two months.

  When the child was born, Liu Gensheng felt that he would definitely be like Zhao Weiguo, and he couldn't wait to come and take a look at the child right away.

  Seeing that Zhao Weiguo took the photo, Liu Gensheng and Wang Xiuying took the photo and looked at it, and said as they looked at it, "Oh, hey, this child is really rare, Xiulan girl is a good blessing, you Zhao Home is also blessed."

  Zhao Weiguo was not humble, smiled and nodded.

  Who is telling the truth, he is naturally not very polite.

  If it's about yourself, I might be able to say a few more polite words.

  However, Zhao Weiguo felt that there was nothing polite about the girl.

  Maybe this is the case for parents, and they are even more happy to see that their children are excellent than they are.

  "No wonder you are thinking about going to Lu City. This child is so painful. If I change it, I want to take a look with my own eyes, take a look, and hold a hug."

  Zhao Weiguo smiled, "Yes, Xiulan is so long ." Time hasn't come back, I'll go over and take a look."

  "Yeah, that's good. Since I have time and opportunity, it's good to go out.

  Let's take a look at Lu City by the way. We country folks, we'll stay in the country for the rest of our lives. I don't know what a big city is like."

Chapter 1802 Departure 1

  Speaking of big cities, these country folks haven't been to big cities much.

  This time, Zhao Weiguo had the opportunity to see what Lu City was like, which was a kind of luck.

  Liu Gensheng was very envious. After all, he had never seen a big city before, and he had only seen it in the photos.

  This is definitely not the same as seeing it by yourself. Sometimes you only have to see it in person to know what it is like.

  Zhao Weiguo said, "Yes, go to a big city to see and see, and see Xiulan and my grandson by the way. It kills two birds with one stone." The

  two chatted for a while, and Liu Gensheng helped to open the letter of introduction.

  "Tomorrow I go to my house and say Lan Lan, Lan Lan to let Shirley sent a telegram informing her cry, you suddenly in the past, or the first and Shirley girl play hello, let Shirley girl to be prepared."

  Zhao Weiguo also This thought, but I'm sorry to trouble Liu Gensheng, "Captain, you don't need to worry about this. I will go to the county town tomorrow and send a telegram to Xiulan. Girl Lanlan is also pregnant, which is inconvenient."

  Liu Gensheng was right at ordinary times . Their family has given a lot of help, and they always trouble others with bad things. Sometimes, you have to be considerate and take care of others. How can you think about troubles others all day long?

  "It's okay. Is it not convenient for Lan Lan to have my son-in-law?"

  Zhao Weiguo still waved his hand resolutely, "Captain, I understand your kindness, but I really can't trouble you with this. I'll go to the county by myself. "It's fine."

  Seeing Zhao Weiguo insisted, Liu Gensheng didn't say anything, "Well, when you go to Lu City, please help me and give Xiulan girl a greeting."

  Zhao Xiulan would send things back from time to time. Give them some piggybacks, Liu Gensheng always remembered that there was no chance to thank them.

  Now that Zhao Weiguo is going to Lu City, it should also be a greeting for him. Zhao Weiguo nodded, "Okay, Captain, I know."

  Early the next morning, Zhao Weiguo went to the city first, bought the train ticket, and then returned to the county town. He telegraphed the arrival date and time on the train ticket to Zhao Xiulan, so that Zhao Xiulan could be prepared. .

  After finishing all these tasks, Zhao Weiguo returned home.

  In the evening, the family began to pack their luggage, preparing to catch the train the next day.

  There are not many things to bring, one person brings a change of clothes. There are children who may want to drink milk on the road, and Ma Yumei also brought a can of milk powder along the way.

  Ma Yumei baked cakes and steamed some steamed buns, which can be taken on the train.

  For this long journey by train, I must have more food.

  There was hot sauce at home, and Ma Yumei gave another bottle of hot sauce.

  In addition, Ma Yumei fried a bottle of salted radish and a bottle of pickled vegetables. Coupled with the canned food sent back by Zhao Xiulan, this time they were able to eat and drink well on the train.

  Prepared two big packages, which was completely busy.

  Because I am going to a big city to meet Zhao Xiulan, both adults and children at home are very happy.

  Ma Yumei gave birth to two children who were still young, but her daughter Zhao Xiufen is now three years old and already knows something. There was nothing wrong with the son in his arms.

  The family slept for one night, and the next morning the family went to the city to catch a train.

  Zhao Xiulan in Lu City also received a telegram from Zhao Weiguo.