𝟬𝟴 - 𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘀𝗲𝗰𝗿𝗲𝘁𝘀

Magsimula sa umpisa

"Your majesty, I suggest you put that gun down and make it out of this room in one piece. I mean this in nicest way possible..." no she doesn't. She didn't learn from her last mistake of putting him at gunpoint and she never will. The urge to pull that trigger is really getting to her. And it's increasing even more after she witnessed a smirk on his lips. Wanting his whole soul to just leave his body. And even if his ghost haunts her. It's better than living with his actual soul.

"Mr Yuan..."  she watched his other hand land on the door behind her. He leaned in. His eyes crawled from her left to her right eyes.

"You don't seem to listen to me very well. And the fact that you're pissing me off just by breathing  really does show how much I dislike you..." she rolled her eyes rather far up her head. In return received a heavy punch on her cheek. His movements were way faster than she remembers. The quality and presssure of his punch was beyond words. It hurt. Badly. Her head adjusted to her side.

"Mr Yuan..."

"Don't you dare roll your eyes at me..." he said as her jaw clenched in motion. The rage that was within her was beyond anything else. She couldn't control it. It was out of her hands. And she might as well dig up her own grave and rest well.

She raised her hand and punched him back. She felt his tight and strong jaw against her knuckles. She didn't regret it at all. He was clearly pressing her buttons intentionally and she couldn't control her urge.

"Your majesty..." she breathed out. Watching his eyes reunite with hers once again. Still feeling the heat from her cheekbones. Anger, hatred, pure violence was clearly up in the air. She watched him drop his gun from his hand as the hatred crawled out of his eyes. Her eyes grew as his body quickly shifted against her own. Her body was crashed against the door as jimin had his hand around her throat. His fingers sharply against her skin as she groan in pain. She felt his breathers against her skin

"Why did you think punching me was a great idea...?"

"Your majesty..." she could barely make a word come properly. His grip is insane.

"I'm just doing what you're doing to me..." Mr Yuan managed to answer before witnessing another one of his smirks. He moved even closer as she felt his nose touch hers.

"Oh yeah..? and what is that, bodyguard...?" his voice almost came out as a whisper. The warmth of his breath lingering against her face.

"Pissing me off..."

"Looks like we have a thing in common, huh..?" she remained silent as he continued to stare deep inside her soul. His long eyelashes brushing over his skin every time he blinks. His perfectly shaped eyebrows covered by most of his long black jet hair. His tight jawline that was clenched in motion. His beautifully plumped lips that were beyond anything she has ever laid any eye on. Yes she admits that he is attractive and there's no doubt about it. But as soon as he opened that dirty mouth of his, all those attractive features disappear. A few seconds later she watched his mouth open.

"Sex.." he whispered. His grip still remained.

"What...?" she asked clearly being confused.

"Sex. Me and Julia had sex..." well yeah she knew that. The beautiful Julia didn't leave anything out. Not even a single thing. Jimin immediately dropped his grip as they both felt a few footsteps down the hall and after they disappeared he pushed her aside and opened the door. Leaving the room.