Jimin laughed on the end of the line. "I want a pound of pork fried rice," he pretended to order, and you laughed harder. You liked that he was so silly, he always went along with the stupid things you said.

"I need to see you," he said on the other line and your stomach filled with butterflies. "Let's go out for ice cream." You agreed and he said he'd pick you up, you wondered how he was going to do that. Would he have a car pick you up or would he drive himself?

You freshened yourself up, making sure you looked decent enough. You didn't look anywhere near good enough to go out with Park Jimin from BTS, but you were going to try. You wrote a note for Anna in case she got out of bed and was looking for you. You wrote that if she needed anything at all to call you.

"I'm outside." Jimin had let you know he was waiting outside.

You grabbed your purse and went out the door. You went down the steps and out the front door of your building. A nice all black car was waiting for you right up front. You bent down to look inside and saw Jimin smiling at you. He had decided to drive himself.

You climbed into the passenger seat. He quickly leaned over and landed a soft kiss on your lips, "Hi jagi." You smiled shyly at him, "Hi Jimin-ah." He smirked at you before putting the car in drive and pulled back onto the road. "I know the perfect place," he said, and you smiled. Shortly after you arrived at the ice cream shop

Jimin stopped outside of the shop and put sunglasses on along with a mask. You gave him a weird look but then realized he did that to conceal his identity. You both walked in, and you looked at the menu when you got up to the counter.

"I want a banana split!" You said happily to the cashier. "And I would like three scoops of vanilla in a waffle cone please." Jimin finished your order and you pulled out your wallet. Jimin gave you a bewildered look and yanked out his own wallet.

"I got this, you paid for dinner the other night." He grabbed your arms and stopped you, he pulled your hands together behind your back playfully and held them with one hand while he paid with the other. You giggled at his over-the-top reaction.

"You guys are cute, have a great day!" The cashier said and handed you both your ice creams. You went outside to eat. The two of you sat down at a table and Jimin chose the chair that faced away from the street, away from the public eye.

He took his mask off and started licking on his cone. You took heaping scoops of your delicious banana split and shoved it in your mouth happily. "Yum, this is perfect! Good idea Jimin." He smiled at you and kept licking on his ice cream.

Cutting up the banana with your spoon before putting in your mouth. Jimin stared at you, one eyebrow raised. "Are you enjoying that banana?" He smirked deviously. You looked at him offended, knowing exactly what he was insinuating. You shoved his shoulder playfully.

You took another bite of your ice cream and licked the spoon clean. "Don't make me jealous," Jimin whined watching you intensely. You giggled and covered your red face. No wonder he had so much confidence. He had millions of fans, men, and women both fawning over him. He knew he was gorgeous.

You scarfed down your banana split, trying to hurry so that Jimin would stop making such provocative remarks about the bananas. "You want to try some of mine," he held his ice cream over to you.

You went to take a tiny bite out of the top and he shoved the whole thing into your face, it was all over your mouth. "Jimin-ah!" You shouted, looking around for a napkin. He scooted his chair over to you and leaned in with a smirk on his face. "I can clean it off of you," he leaned in and licked your bottom lip slowly and started kissing the ice cream off around your mouth.

Despite the cold ice cream, your face was on fire. He gave one last small kiss on the tip of your nose and got all the ice cream off your face. "Who knew you could be even more delicious?" He smirked at you, and you looked away from his heated gaze. Why did he have to be so seductive?

He went back to eating his ice cream. You bumped his arm playfully and it resulted in him shoving the ice cream into his chin. He busted out laughing and teetered over. He was about to fall out of his chair, you saw it coming, you put all your strength into pushing in the other direction so that he wouldn't fall. He wiped the ice cream off his chin and smiled cutely at you. "You sabotage me and then save me. You're an interesting woman." You laughed.

Jimin took the last bite of his ice cream and stood up. "What can we do now?" He asked, he didn't want to leave you again just yet. You thought for a second. You took his fame into consideration. You had already been outside for too long. You still hadn't told him that you knew, you didn't know when to bring it up.

"We can watch a movie back at my house," you looked over at him and he smirked, probably thinking awful thoughts "But you have to keep your hands to yourself." He pouted at you, "No promises," then winked. You giggled shyly.