"So then what do you want?"

"Nothing grandpa." I got up. "I am tired so I will sleep, goodnight." I kissed him before going back to my room. 

"I miss you." I kissed the picture. "You all look so happy and beautiful." I took the ring Elijah gave me. "I wish, I wish I had a choice, Elijah. You loved me the wrong time, you should've told me before I chose to leave you. You should've asked me to be your lover early, you acted too late." I cried. "I am sorry I left, you will always have a place in my heart and as for Red and Ryker, I am sure they will have a better mother than me. I hope you meet a girl that deserves your love. I pray that you find happiness."

-Third person's POV.  (Flashback - the night Annette died!)

"Hello, kiddo." Her grandpa Henry greeted her. "I saw Elijah leave."

"I told him I want to take a nap." Annette mumbled. "I am so tired, I gave birth to twins." 

"I thought you were carrying one child." Henry said. 

"That's what I thought too but it's a miracle, God gave me two babies at once." Annette smiled. "I am so tired grandpa."

"Do you remember the deal?" He asked and her eyes widened up in shock. "Annette!"

"No." She shook her head. "I can't, sorry grandpa but I have two babies now and Elijah asked me to marry him. He loves me a lot and I love him too. I wanted to meet you before to tell you I don't think I can leave them anymore. These past couple of months, Elijah really showed me how much he loves me and the babies. Grandpa, he can't see anything happen to me and I can't live without him and the babies."

"So you want to take the babies with?" 

"No!" She shook her head. "Grandpa, I can never take them from Elijah. They are babies they deserve their father in their life."

"Then what are you saying?" 

"I can't do it anymore. I agreed to it at first because Elijah didn't love me and I could've disappeared but now I can't because Elijah won't leave me alone." She smiled. "He loves me grandpa so he won't let me leave."

"I knew you would change your mind after Elijah falls for you, that is why I came ready with a plan B." 

"Plan B won't also change my mind grandpa, I am sorry I am breaking my promise." Annette said and he took an injection out. "Grandpa, stay away from me or else I will scream" She tried to stop him but he injected her by force. "Elijah." 

"You will be dead to everyone my girl, I am sorry but the Kingston's always keep their promise." Henry said. "You will stop breathing in about ten to twenty minutes and everyone will believe you are dead. I am sorry." 

Henry sneaked out of the room and went to the doctor's room.

"How can I help you?" The doctor asked.

"Do you remember the patient that went into a coma about two decades ago?" Henry asked.

"Lot of patients are brought in and out of this hospital sir, so can you please tell me the patient's name and how you are related to her." 

"Sofia." He smiled. "Her name is Sofia Valentines Carson." 

"I can't remember sir."

"Well then, let me remind you." He stretched his arms. "About two decades ago Sofia was in this hospital for months because your daughter, a student doing her practical was the nurse that helped her." He smiled. "We both know there was a fifty percent chance Sofia wouldn't have ended up in a coma if the staff in this hospital were not irresponsible and if your daughter didn't hit her with the door."

"That was an accident so please leave sir." 

"It was an accident." Henry repeated. "It was an accident and I really believe that but Benjamin Carson is someone that doesn't care about accidents so if he finds out by accident that your daughter might've been the reason why his wife ended up in a coma, then you and your entire family is dead."

"Mr. Carson's wife was badly injured, she was traumatized and--."

"Don't forget to add your daughter also hit her with the door." Henry said, interrupting her.

"That was an accident and if you came here to get money or to ask me for something illegal then you are at the wrong place because I won't help you." She got up. "My daughter hit that patient by mistake but you won't ever be able to prove that so leave my office."

"I have proof." He took the recorder out of his pocket. "I injected my granddaughter so I want you to go in her room, make it look real, tell her family it's an emergency and she is having a cardiac arrest than I will forget the fact your daughter had a part in Sofia ending in a coma."

"Listen, Sir, the girl who hit her by accident is an Orphan, she isn't my biological daughter. I don't want anything to happen to her so please don't ask me to commit a sin and take a mother away from her own children."

"You should only think about your daughter, whether she is adopted or not she should be your first priority. Leave my granddaughter to me and don't even think about crossing me. I swear I will burn this place down with you in it."

"Why would you separate two lovers and their babies? Your granddaughter and that boy love each other." 

"Stop preaching to me and go to her room and pretend you are trying to save her life." Henry told her about the injection he gave Annette and how she will wake up in an hour so they have to inject her with some sleeping medicine and move her body before anyone gets suspicious.

*Don't forget to vote comment and share please*