💙💖Sibsa/14💖💙

JM's POV

Well right now I am at a Cafe with Sunoo, Ni-ki, Chan, Felix and Han. Well I haven't told you about Han yet, well he is the cutest well after me ofcourse and he has a boyfriend who is 2 years older that him, meaning he is in college, but they love each other they have been together for 4 years and it's inspiring me.

"Come on Jimin just a few steps the you will be uploading your official first picture and interact with your fans through posts" Han said, well at the moment they were helping me with my Instagram account so I can upload. "And done, you can post your first picture now" Felix said.

I took my phone and look for a decent picture to post and I found one

          Ji.PJM

♡  💬  ↪

♡  💬  ↪

Hello everyone this is Park Jimin and this is my official Instagram account, I hope you enjoy it.

#P.JM #Model #Kimfashion #Kimmodel #Jimin #Park #ParkJimin #viral #popular

After posting that I put my phone away so we can talk about something else. I hear my phone biping because of the notifications. When I look it's Instagram I decided to check it when I get home for now I am muting it.

We talked about a lot of things and ofcourse Han bragging about his relationship to us who are single. Buy I think I can find our if Chan and Ni-ki have feelings for Sunoo and Felix or not, by trying to make them jealous.

"Um so Sunoo and Felix yesterday I was with Jay and Changbin sunbaenim and they were asking about you and you know about they said? They found you guys cute and invited us to their lunch room when school opens, I think they have crushes on you." I said winking at them since I was with Han too yesterday I tugged him so he can add up.

"Oh yea and they also said they want your numbers and I told them to ask you yourself, oh my God and we told the you like them and they were blushing hard pretending to be cool it was funny." Han said and I nodded.

Both me and Han looked and Chan and Ni-ki and they weren't very happy. "Are you guys going to go?" Ni-ki ask with a slight of jealousy, "well why not we are single and so are they, so we are going" Felix said winking at me.

"Um don't go-we will uh have a lot of work and uhh we will need to stay together at lunch, Felix don't forget about Chaeryeong" Chan said trying to make an excuse for us to not go there. "Well they can just eat their lunch break in their class" I said and he looked a bot sad.

"But'" I cut him off "Please hyungs let's just let it go, let's go home but before me and Han hyung want to talk to you, the both of you." I said to them and they nodded a bit nervous, we are going to have a sleep over at my house today with Sunoo, Felix and Han, Chaeryeong and Minseo are staying at Felix's house for the week too so we will probably be alone except when Jungkook hyung gets back from work.

Sunoo and Felix left going home to pack since they will be staying for the remaining week of the summer holidays. "So Ni-ki you like Sunoo? And you like Felix Chan?" I ask them, "what no we don't we uh" "Shut it, the more you deny it the more they will slip out of your hands" Han cut Chan off. "I don't know about Chan but I like Sunoo, I love him but I am scared of he love me because it seems like he likes Felix." Ni-ki said.

"Well you Chan hyung?" I ask him "Well I do like Felix, I just thought you guys won't like it" he said and I nodded. "Well make a move boys because by the time you want to make a move they will be gone and moved on because they think that you guys love them as friends or brothers so you should make a move, plus they are power bottoms like us they will never make a move." Han said making them nod.

Well if we were talking with other people we would be telling them what they like but these dudes already know. "Well it is getting late we have to go, I have to go with Han to his house for the sleep over, this is going to be fun." I said as we all stood up leaving the Cafe.

_________________________________

Please vote and comment 🥺💙