💙💖Pal/08💖💙

Jimin has been working as a model after his dance classes since they are after school. On weekends he goes to the photo shoots and then go to dance classes and watch Jungkook's game with Minseo.

But at the moment they were watching the match. His photos have not been released yet, so he is still unknown, but they did release a post about a new model and teasers without his face in them.

"Oppa, do you think they will win?" Minseo asks Jimin. "I am sure they will win, they always do, they are really focused" Jimin said. "If your definition of focus is appa looking at you as if he is looking the most important treasure that he just won then, yep he is damn focused and he is going to win" Minseo said and Jimin looked, where Jungkook was and Minseo was right.

"Jeon, focus, focus on winning" the coach said. "Yes I am coach, I am focusing on winning that pretty boy's heart" Jungkook said without realizing what he said. He got a smack on his head. "Ouch coach." He whined, "the game, Jungkook, the game, play, focus." Couch shouted and Jungkook shook his head as he ran to help his team win.

They won. Not as usual with 5 scores ahead, but they still won. The won by 4 as the other team scored 1 when Jungkook was distracted. "You need to focus on the game Jungkook." Tae said and they heard shouts as the turn, they saw Jimin and Minseo running to them. "Jungkook hyung that was awesome, but you were so distracted" Jimin said, "Gee...I wonder why?" Minseo said as she rolled her eyes.

"I am sorry guys, I will try and focus more" Jungkook said and they all nodded. "Come on let's gets you guys home, you have only a few hours and tomorrow to write your homeworks" Jungkook said and they left.

As they got home, Jimin went to the kitchen to make food for them to eat while Jungkook went to change since he took already after the game. "Appa I am just going to wait for you here on your bed, we need to talk" Minseo said in a very serious voice.

"Okay Minmin, just wait for me there I am almost done" Jungkook said, and soon he came out of the bathroom after changing. "So what is it?" Jungkook asks. "Well sit down dad" She said, and Jungkook did. "I know." She started. "You know?, what?" Jungkook asks clueless.

"You like Jimin oppa do you?" She said. "Um..I.. uh.... n-no?.yes?, I like him, who doesn't?, even you like him." Jungkook said. "Appa, I am not talking about that kind of like, you like, like him, as in you have romantic feelings for him." She said and Jungkook looked at her shocked.

"Appa, I know I am young and blah blah blah, but I can see it in you, the way you look at him, people actually said you are rude and you are greedy and that you only care about yourself, but you care about him, I can see it in your eyes, you could have left him on the streets without listening to me. You could have just let him be my babysitter and our maid since he was homeless, but you took him care of him as if you are his own family, you took him to school so he can archive his dreams. You are helping him appa, and you have never helped anyone, even when uncle Tae was fighting with uncle Namjoon and uncle Tae needed a place to stay, you told him to go to a hotel, but Jimin you took him in as your own and I love you for that. I won't be a bother to your relationship with him, you are still young you can date, get married, and I know that's what you want to do with Jimin oppa, but I am going to tell you this once, if you don't court him soon, someone will and they will take him away from you. I love Jimin oppa, he understands me, and he loves me as his own child, takes care of me even when he doesn't need to. So go for it dad, before they snatch him right in your eyes." Minseo said.

"Wow baby, that was....wow, thank you so much, I was worried that you will never accept us, you know if I court him and all, but you just gave me the energy and strength to do so but you will help me right?." Jungkook said as he hugged Minseo. "Yea sure." She replied. "Guys dinner is ready" they heard Jimin shout.

"Come on dad" Minseo said as she ran to the sitting room where Jimin sat the table at. "Jimin oppa, did you accept it when Chan oppa asked you out yet?" Minseo said. "Uh um well no, I don't like him that way, I have someone that I like, but I don't want to reject him, he might hate me" Jimin said.

"You like someone?" Both father and daughter said at the same time. "Yes, i- I don't think he likes me back, he is a lot older than me, maybe he considers me as his little brother." Jimin said with a frown on his face. "Its okay Jimin oppa, maybe he does like you and you are just too stupid to realize it." Minseo said. "That is rude young lady." Jungkook said. "You are not stupid Ji, you are just slow to realize it. Maybe just observe him more, to see how he acts around you." He added. "Thank you hyung" Jimin said. "And you, you are sleeping alone today, for calling me stupid, and I am going to tell Jin hyung and Chaeryeong so they can twist your ears till they go red. In fact you are the one who is washing the dishes today, Just leave the post for hyung." Jimin scoffed as he walked to his room.

"That was not nice Minmin, you need to apologize to Ji right now he is offended" Jungkook said. "I know appa, I am sorry, I didn't mean in that way, it was supposed to come out funny, you know how friends tease each other and call each other stupid, sometimes swear words, it was supposed to come out that way now I ruined it, me might hate me, but now you know he likes you to." Minseo said and Jungkook nodded. "He can never hate you, even if he tried, you know him, now go and wash the dishes and apologize when you are done, and go straight to bed after, or you will be grounded, and I will tell Chaeryeong's mom not to bring her here tomorrow." Jungkook said as he went to Jimin's room .

As soon as Jimin got to his own room, he changed to his pj's then he got under the covers. "I am stupid, I mean it's so obvious if it's seen by a small child, this could be another reason why my family kicked me out of the house. I mean who am I kidding, he could never like me, just look at me I am all fat and shit, I am a faggot, why would he want to be with me, he just helped me for the sake of his daughter, I should have just killed myself when I was kicked out in the first place, what if she doesn't want her dad to date, then I confess to him and she tells him to kick me out. I mean it makes sence. I should just appreciate him providing for me, now I am going to debut as a model all because of him." Jimin kept on mumbling, while Jungkook was listening from the out side and finally he knocked.

"Ji, can I come in please" Jungkook said but he got no response. So he just went in. "Ji I know you are sad right now, but Minmin didn't mean it in that way, she just said it in a friendly manner. She loves you so much, and I do too, we both love you, and you are our family, I will love you till I put a ring on you finger, and call you Jeon Jimin, you are the best gift I have ever had, you changed a whole, greedy, selfish person to being a nice and loving person, please don't think otherwise, it's sad that you won't remember what I said when you wakeup tomorrow." Jungkook said as he kiss Jimin's forehead goodnight. But a hand stopped him from leaving. "Please stay hyung" He mumbled. "Okay" Jungkook said and Jimin pulled him to his bed as he went closer and closer till his head was on Jungkook's chest being the little spoon and Jungkook put his arm around Jimin cuddling him as they drifted to dreamland.

________

Please vote