💙💖SibI/12💖💙

Jimin and Minseo were at the Lee's house when when they heard a knock at the door. Felix went to open it and found Jungkook standing there with tears in his eyes. He just couldn't stop thinking about his now favorite people. One might think he had favorites, but he didn't. Boy loved himself too much.

"Jungkook hyung? What are you doing here?" He asks him. "Can I please talk to Jimin?" he said in a pleading tone. "No I don't want to talk to you" Jimin said from the living room. "Please Jiminie, even if it's only for a minute, please" Jungkook begged. "Okay fine, one minute" he said, even if he tries to ignore Jungkook. He will end up running back to him anyway.

And he just told himself he had no right to be angry at Jungkook, they were not dating anyway and Jungkook never told him he loved him in that way. So he told himself that life is a bitch it never let's you dream. Jimin walked from the living room to the kitchen with pout on his lips, and found the older crying.

They both walk outside to Jungkook's car. "Jimin baby I am sorry, I...I totally forgot that she was still in my life, I forgot to cut off things with her as soon as fell for you. It wasn't my intention. I love you and only you I promise. She was Just a girl I used to just sleep with her for fun, until I found out that she has a husband and two kids.

She went to California saying she went to her mother, but the guy I sent after her said she has a husband and children. I was never broken since I knew she was with me for money only, but Jiminie please forgive me, hyung is really sorry. I was waiting for you to be legal to tell you this, but my plan is ruined, I know age difference is not much to us but you are still 17 years." Jungkook was basically sobbing on Jimin's lap at the moment.

"Hyung-" "I am sorry please don't leave me, you are the only person who didn't judge me by how I act around people. You never labeled me as the internet does and I am so grateful for that. I have been alone and I have liked it, but ever since you came along with Minseo I have been the happiest I could ever be, please don't leave me" he continued cutting Jimin off.

"Hyung, look at me and listen. We are not going to leave you, not because of some girl that randomly came after 5 months of living with you. Yes we are angry, but we just needed some time away from you so we can think clearly, and clearly you can not handle it. It has been less than an hour since we left you there but here you are.

We love you hyung, we really do, you took me in when no one didn't want me. You took care of Minseo too since from birth and look at her right now, she is a lovely and clever girl." Jimin said cupping Jungkook's cheeks.

"No Minseo was an orphan before I knew she was my daughter" Jungkook randomly said. "What?" Jimin asked shocked. "Well I broke up with minseo's mom when she was pregnant...but I didn't know I swear. When she died, her family refused to take her in, so they took her to an orphanage. And there they didn't even look for her father. They just took her and she ran away just days before we ran into you." Jungkook said.

"Well why did you breakup with her?" Jimin asks him. "Well our team was becaming famous and she didn't like it. Everytime we would argue over stupid things. She ended up saying bad things to me and I couldn't take it, because it was not the first time she said them, so I broke up with her, though all of that time she didn't seem affected by it, but I was, she was so happy whenever I looked at her a afar." Jungkook said.

"Well it's okay hyung, I am here for you, don't cry" Jimin said hugging Jungkook "you know hyung, I don't know what bad things she said to you, but I do know that she had no right to say them. Seems like she wanted to breakup with you anyway" Jimin said. "Please come home with me, it won't be the same without you two" Jungkook said with pleading eyes. "But hyung Minseo is happy with Chaeryeong, she will be sad if we suddenly leave" Jimin said.

"We can let her stay here, you will see Felix tomorrow when I go to work please" Jungkook said. "Okay fine, I will just go in and say goodbye then come back okay" Jimin said getting out of the car not wanting for Jungkook's approval.