Bonus Ch. - MI ALMA

Bonus Chapter💙 Mi Alma 💙

Bonus Chapter
💙 Mi Alma 💙

Nadia excited paced around the livingroom until the front door opened making her quickly turn around to see Derek and Fallon walk in, Derek holding a baby carrier. Nadia made a noise of excitement making Fallon look at her and gesture to be quite. "Don't scare him." Fallon said making Nadia quickly quiet down while Derek set the carrier down.

He carefully picked up his two say old son as Nadia walked up. "Meet your baby brother." Fallon said as Derek carefully passed the baby over to Nadia who smiled softly. "What's his name?" Nadia asked making Derek and Fallon glanced at each other.

"Boyd Aiden Hale." Fallon said making Nadia smile while Derek wrapped his arms around Fallon's shoulders, kissing the side of her head. "We are gonna get in so much trouble when your older." Nadia whispered making Fallon cock an eyebrow, "Don't even think about it."

💙 Halloween 💙

Fallon sat on the couch with her legs up on the couch and ten month old Boyd leaning against her knees. She smiled at her son's giggles as she tickeled his side before the front door open. "But you have to!" Nadia said making Fallon look over as Derek shut the door, "No, I don't." He asked. "Have to do what?" Fallon asked making them look at her, "Dad wont dress up for Halloween." Nadia said making Fallon raise her eyebrows in amusement.

"How dare he." She said jokingly making Nadia nod in agreement while Derek gave Fallon a look. "I'm too old for dress up." Derek said and Nadia squinted at him, "Nobody is to old to dressing up on Halloween. Especially on Boyd's first halloween." Nadia said dramatically and Derek shook his head.

"I'm not dressing up." He said and Fallon shrugged slightly, "I dont know Der, maybe we all should. We could do a superhero theme. You'd look hot in a superman suit." Fallon said making Derek give her a look. "Not happening." He said and she shrugged slightly, "Alright, I guess I wont dress up as Wonder Woman than." She said making him stare at her for a moment.

"Fine, just this year." He said making Nadia pump her fists, "Yes! I call Harley Quinn!" Nadia yelled before running up the stairs while Fallon smirked at Derek.

"I knew that would get you to agree." She said as Derek walked over to her, "You're lucky I love you." He said before leaning down to kiss her. She smiled at hik as they pulled away until he grabbed Boyd from her making her look at him offended. "Hey!" She said as he started walking away, "I'm stealing your kid." He said.

💙 Dating 💙

"She's allowed to date, Derek." Fallon said and Derek shook his head, "She's way to young." He said making Fallon him a look. "She's 18!" She said and he shrugged, "Still too young to go on an unsupervised date someone we don't even know." Derek said and Fallon squinted at him, "She's going on a date with Liam. We know him, very well." She said.

"Doesn't mean I want him dating my kid." He said as Nadia walked down stairs, "Technically, I'm neither of your guy's kid. You both just adopted me." Nadia said making them look at her. "Still makes you our kid." Fallon asked as she walk over to where baby Boyd was, picking him up.

The door bell rang making Nadia smile nervously, "And that would be Liam." She said and started to walk towards the door but Derek stopped her. "Hold on, I need to talk to him first." He said and started to walk forward, "Hey, Der?" Fallon asked as she walked up to him. "Here, take him." Fallon said, handing him Boyd before looking at Nadia, "Go, quickly." She said.

Nadia quickly ran out making Derek look at Fallon, "Really? Distracting me with our son?" He asked and Fallon smile at him. "It works everytime." She said before leaning up to kiss him before walking away, "Nadia will be back at nine." She said making him look at her as she walked up stairs.

"That's way too late!" He said and she shrugged, "Deal with it!" She called out.

💙 Art 💙

Fallon looked up at from the book she was reading at the sound of giggles to see Derek asleep on the couch. Nadia was leaning again the back of the couch while four year old Boyd kneeled on the couch next to Derek. The both of the quietly laughing as Nadia drew on Derek's face.

Fallon chuckled and shook her head as she put her book down. "What are you doing?" Fallon whispered making Nadia and Boyd look at her, "Art." Nadia said and Fallon hummed slightly. "I get you're am Art major and all but, you're not supposed to do art on you're father's face." Fallon said, "What on my face?" Derek asked as he woke up making Nadia and Boyd's eyes widen.

Nadia quickly dropped the pen and ran off while Derek grabbed Boyd making the young boy playfully scream. "You're just gonna leave your brother behind like that?" Fallon called out as Nadia ran up stairs, "Every man for themselves!" Nadia yelled before running into her room.

Derek stood up, tossing his son over his shoulder as Fallon stood up. "Do you see what your kids did to me?" Derek asked and Fallon shrugged slightly as she grabbed his chin, "You look like a cute art project." Fallon said before kissing his cheek.

♤♧♤♧♤
Author's Note:
And we are at another ending to another book. I wanna show the new Hale family because they're adorable and Nadia lowkey looks like she could be Fallon and Derek's actual daughter-

 I wanna show the new Hale family because they're adorable and Nadia lowkey looks like she could be Fallon and Derek's actual daughter-

Now, as always, thank you so much for reading this book and I hope you liked it!

Up next-
        Derek/Jordan x Isaac's Older Sister or Scott/Aiden/Stiles x Allison's Family Friend

~ Go check out my announcements book for any future book announcements ~

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐂𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐌𝐎𝐎𝐍 ➢ ᴅᴇʀᴇᴋ ʜᴀʟᴇ 🎉