Ch. 45 - PERISHABLE

Fallon's outfit:
Loft -

Fallon's outfit:Loft -

Highschool -

Chapter Forty-Five💰 Perishable 💰

Chapter Forty-Five
💰 Perishable 💰

"He covered you in gasoline?" Fallon asked as Derek looked at Parrish's hands with a conflicted look, "It's the hair and nails, isn't it? The parts of the body that are essentially dead." Lydia said and Derek nodded. "They should be gone." Derek said and Parrish looked at him crazy, "I was set on fire! All of me should be gone."

"Not if you're like us." Scott said making Parrish look at him confused, "Like you?" He asked. "I don't think he's like any of us." Fallon said shaking her head and Scott sighed, "Then what is he?" He asked looking over at Derek and Fallon who both who shrugged.

"Sorry, but I have no idea."

"But you guys knew about Jackson and Kira." Scott said and Derek sighed, "This is a little out of my experience." Derek said. "The only thing I've ever know that could walk out of a flaming car completely untouched is me. And he's not like me. There might be something in the bestiary- did you try Argent?" Fallon said and Scott sighed and shook his head, "I don't know where he is."

"Okay, hold on- what's a bestiary Actually, that's not even my first question. Just... Just tell me one thing. Are all of you like Lydia?" Parrish asked making them look at him confused, "Are you all psychic?" Parrish asked making Derek look at him crazy while Fallon chuckled and shook her head.

"Not exactly."

"Okay then what are you?" He asked and they all looked at Scott and nodded. He closed his eyes for a moment before opening them to reveal his ruby-red eyes.

💰

"What's a Kanima?" Parrish asked sitting on the couch making Scott sigh softly, "We'll get back to that. Just know that everyone like us- everyone with some kind of supernatural ability, is on the Deadpool." Scott explained, while sitting down on the arm of the couch.

"But I don't even know what I am."

"I'm pretty sure they don't care." Derek said making Parrish look over at him, "How many professional assassins are we talking about?" Parrish asked and Lydia sighed. "We're starting to lose count."