Ch. 3 - ICE PICK

Fallon's outfit:
Highschool -

Highschool / Ice Skating Rink -

Chapter Three
🦎 Ice Pick 🦎

Stiles and Lydia stood in PE with he rest of the class watching Scott and Allison climb up the rock climbing wall. Suddenly Allison kicked Scott's foot making him fall off to the mat with a groan making everyone laugh. "McCall, I don't know why, but your pain gives me a special kind of joy." Coach said leaning down to Scott before standing back up, looking at his clipboard, "All right, next two. Stilinski. Erica. Let's go!"

Stiles steps alongside Erica Reyes, a girl whose nerves look as frayed as her hair. While Stiles quickly climbs the rock wa, Erica slowly drags her out-of-shape body up. A moment later Stiles lands back down on the mats while everyone else looks up to Erica, pinned on the wall, not moving. "Erica? You okay? Dizzy? Vertigo?" Coach called out, "Vertigo's a dysfunction of the vestibular system of the inner ear. She's just freaking out." Lydia said.

"Erica!" Coach called, "I'm fine." She called back weakly, "Coach, maybe it's not safe. You know she's epileptic." Allison said making Coach look at her wide-eyed before looking back up. "Why the hell doesn't anyone tell me these things? Erica, you're good. Push off. I'll ease you down." But now she won't move at all, eyes squeezing shut in fear.

Closing her eyes, Erica finally pushes off. She swings out, hands grasping desperately for the safety line. Coach grapples with the cord, managing to ease her down before helping her out of the harness. She slowly turns to face the stares, some with pity in their eyes.

"That's it, Erica. Shake it off." Coach says and a few kids snicker, as she walked away.

🦎

Fallon walked to the back of her class to grab a few books and right as she turned around she paused slightly when she saw Derek in the doorway. "Aren't you a little too old to be visiting highschool everyday?" Fallon asked as she walked back over to her desk.

"Arent you a little too old to be a teacher?" Derek asked making Fallon chuckle and nod, "Fair. What can I do for you? Again." Fallon asked. She set the books down before starting to separate some stacks of paper as Derek walked over. He leaned his hands on her desk with a slight smirk making her look up with raised eyebrows.