A little experiment (Viktor Licht) nsfw

Character : Viktor Licht
Anime : Fire Force/ Enen no shouboutai
Pairing : Viktor Licht x female reader
Fic type : nsfw drabble

(A/N : Suggestive content up ahead, don't like, don't read)

****************

Imagine Licht backing you into his desk, his trembling hands frantically grabbing at your scantily clad form under his lab coat as his lips mashed clumsily with yours, his teeth knocking into yours before you pulled away with a whine, your eyes slowly opening as you stared up at the flushed scientist.

"Why are you attacking me all of the sudden? Yesterday, you said if I wanted to I could wear your lab coat" you slid your hands down his chest and pushed at him lightly, however the slim male leaned forward into you, his lanky form pressed up against you as the edge of the wooden fixture dug into your waist making you whimper when he rocked his hips into you, his obvious arousal pressed up against your crotch.

"Ah~ why are you so turned on by this? it's just-" Licht smirked down at you while he grabbed at your hips, pulling you flush against him "It's just my lab coat, right? But, you see, (Name). I said you could wear it, but this wasn't what I had in mind when I said that. You went and gave my words a new meaning and interpretation that even I wasn't expecting"

Sliding a hand into your hair, the scientist pulled as gently as he could, making you expose your neck for him as you tipped your head as far back as he wanted "You've gone and gotten me all riled up, so I should probably get you riled up too, ne? In fact, how about we exercise a little, hmm?"

Viktor's lips brushed against your neck as you whined, his voice seducing you in the most carnal yet sensual way "Licht-" biting down on your collarbone and licking the broken skin, the brunette sandwiched you even further between himself and the desk without moving away as he playfully chastised you.

"You seem to have fallen into the habit of calling me by my last name because everyone else does, (Name). Let's change that up a bit, shall we?" grabbing you by your thighs, the brunette managed to lift you and plop you onto the flat table surface.

"Viktor-" You gasped out at his hands skimming up your sides before finding a place on your bra clad breasts "There we go. Now, how about a little experiment, hmm?"

*****************

(A/N : This just came off the top of my head and I totally wrote for this guy because he's kinda sexy ngl, but in a dorky and also in a little creepy kind of way.... I love this guy and the fact that there aren't enough fanfictions concerning this crazy tree haired scientist hurts me so bad)