𝟎𝟔𝟑; ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴀʟʟ

Start from the beginning

"Ah yes, Dray's redemption arc." Daphne said, as Draconian rolled his eyes.

"No, you are allowed to bribe your way onto the team, Draconian." Ophiuchus then turned to the team.

"If you needed new brooms could have just told me, I own Nimbus." Ophiuchus said.

"Wait you do?!" The quidditch finatticzs, exclaimed.

"Yeah." He answered.

The quidditch team looked at him in shock and disbelief.

"What do you mean by you own Nimbus?"

"As in I purchased the company." Ophiuchus answered nonchalantly. "Just give me a list of names, of all the member, and you all will have new brooms delivered before the end of the day." He told them.

"To be your sugar baby." Marlene said.

"Its fun." Amelie and Elias told them.

Then turned back to Draco.

"If you want to get on the team. Show that you are worthy for it." Ophiuchus's eyes met Draco's own. "What you can offer."

"My father is-" Ophiuchus didn't even bother to listen to whatever his cousin was going to saying. Draco was one of those sheltered kids that only threw their parents name and money to have success in life.

Many looked at Lucius, thinking the same thing as when he went to Hogwarts he'd always use Abraxas to solve his problems.

"What Ophiuchus means Malfoy, is what can you offer, not your father." Daphne whom was with Ophiuchus said.

That is when the blonde faltered.

"I don't know what I have to offer..." Draco whispered.

"Don't worry me. You'll find out soon enough." Draconian said looking at his younger self.

"One day you will know." Ophiuchus didn't say this as a promise, just as an eventual outcome. He could feel Draco's magic and knew that he could be a valuable ally in the future.

Plus not to mention that Narcissus asked Ophiuchus to look out for Draco.

Draconian smiled at this.

Ophelia is walking into the corridor when she suddenly hears an ominous voice.

"Blood. I smell blood. Let me rip you... Let me kill you. Kill... kill... kill!"

"Ayo the fuck??"

Hermione and Ron just appear out of nowhere. "Ophelia..."

"Did you hear it?" She asked.

Ron looks concerned and confused at her. "Hear what?"

"Your mom."

"That voice."

Hermione is getting concerned as well. "Voice? What voice?"

"Your mom."

"It's time." The voice called.

"It's moving. I think it's going to kill." Ophelia said.

Ron follows after Ophelia as she walks past them down the corridor. "Kill...?"

Hermione and Ron run after Ophelia. "Ophelia wait! Not so fast!"

Ophelia stops in the middle of the corridor, then looks down to see the floor is wet before walking to the right. Ron and Hermione run to catch up with her, they stop abruptly as they see numerous spiders scurrying away through a crack in the window.