Chapter 6: Breaking My Rules

Bắt đầu từ đầu

I watch him in slow motion biting that burger and munching it inside his mouth, how I wish I'm that burger. I remember him eating my breast and playing his tongue on nipples before slurping it like a noodle soup.

"You look hungry for someone who ate breakfast" He suddenly asked out of nowhere when he saw me and staring at him.

"I'm not hungry,  I'm just enjoying my view" I averted my eyes, sipping on my iced coffee, "Just eat"

"Yes Ma'am" he chuckled, before biting a big bite of his burger.

I retreated my eyes again before it's too late, him just eating already making my inside curb. Thankfully my phone rang and saw Professor Kim's ID number.

"I should take this call, excuse me", I said before going out of his car to take the call.

"Professor?" I answered the call.

"There you go, Lalisa".

"What is it professor?" I asked him, looking at the skyscraper miles away from us.

"We will have a meeting next week regarding with......that", He said, my face went serious peaking over Jungkook's car but with his tinted windows I can't see him.

"When will all of you arrive here?" I asked him.

"We'll arrive by tomorrow afternoon, do you want to meet us by then?" He asked.

"No...US is a long trip, take your time to relax after you arrive, we can meet on Thursday evening.... same place", I said.

"Yes that's okay", I heard him say.

"I'll prepare all of your hotel rooms, and I will tell Jen to pick all of you at the airport," I said before ending the call.

I sighed looking up at the sky.

"Just a few more months Lisa, few more months" closing my eyes as I felt the cold breeze of fall hitting my face.

"Why do you look so serious?"

I flinched when I saw Jungkook by my side, I panicked meticulously looking around our surroundings. He's staring at me with my ice coffee in his hand and sipping on the same straw that I used.

"Why did you go out?! What if someone sees you! Let's go back, let's go!" I turn him around pushing him towards his car.

"All right all right, geez woman I have legs for a reason" We went back to his car and he started the engine once again to go to our next destination.

We arrived at a new building, 10 minutes walking distance near my main office. It's pretty comfortable and spacious, the parking lot is also organized.

"I didn't know there's a new building around my are— my-my office building," I stuttered.

"My friend owns this place, it's a brand new apartment complex so there's still few people living here" he told me while walking up the staircase, and we saw a middle-aged man smiling towards us.

"Ahh Mr Jeon, it's a good day to see you at—"

"Ahh! Lisa, this is Uncle Lee, my friend's manager" Both of them look at each other and whisper something but I couldn't care less as I look around the place. It is really clean and comfy.

I don't mind living here for awhile, I guess?.

"Ahh yes, good day Ms Lisa" He bowed his head and I returned his gesture. "Let me show you our cheapest room, come this way" .

We followed Mr Lee as he went up another stairs and we arrived at the third floor. He opened the first door and we entered a very minimalist color palette of white wood and gray. The room is fully furnished, the living room already had everything it needed as well as the whole place.