"I am not, in fact, I am good at everything." Carlos replied. "Layla, why are you always stunning?" He asked his wife and she blushed.

"When you are married to an ugly man you have to always look your best to represent the family." She replied and everyone laughed. "I am joking love, you know what they say. You look like the person you spend your time with."

"That is so sweet." I commented. "Kai, I mean Uncle Kai, when will you get a girlfriend?" 

"That's a good question." His mom said. "When will you bring a girl home?"

"Yes, how are you still single?" My dad asked. 

"Maybe there is something wrong down." I joked and he kicked me.

"I don't want to play around that's why I don't date. When I meet a good girl who is wife material, I will marry her." This guy is acting as he has never played with a girl's heart. He is a fucking player and he is acting innocent in front of everyone. "My question is for Elijah." I shouldn't have started an argument with him. He will ask me a hard question. "Eli, when will you start dating?"

"Uncle Jay said you can't ask the same question." I said.

"You asked him about a girlfriend and he asked you about dating." Jay said.

"That is literally the same thing." I told him and he shook his head.

"They are two different words." This man really just wants me to answer Kai's stupid question.

"I will date when I find the right girl." I looked at Aunt Anna for a second before looking away. I want a girl just like Annette, caring, sweet, beautiful, nice, and everything else. I want her to be exactly like my Annette. Maybe God will bless me with her look alike!

For the rest of the day, we kept eating and talking. It is so fun to see everyone enjoying themselves. 

"You kids must behave at the club." Dad said as I gave Ryker to him.

"Call me if the kids cry." I told him, as I gave Ryker a kiss. "Daddy will be back, big boy."

"I will miss Red a lot." Oliver said. "My plane will leave soon, I have to go." He kissed both my kids. "I'll call you when I get to Italy."

"Safe travels kid." Mom said before Oliver left in a hurry. "Elijah, enjoy your night, and don't worry about these two."

"Okay, mom but please call me if anything happens." I said.

"Let's go Elijah." Kai and Adrian said. "Bye Aunt and Uncle" Adrian added.

We all walked to the car and I got a message from the secretary. 

"What's wrong?" Kai asked. 

"I have to go to the office quickly." 

"What for?" Adrian asked.

"The new deal, apparently those old folks made some changes to my file but I am not sure so I will find out. I will meet you at the Club."

"We will come with you." Emily said.

"Nope, I know if we all go to the company together we won't go to the club so let me quickly get the file and I will meet you all at the club." I said.

"You sure Elijah? We really don't mind waiting for ten minutes." Kai said.

"I will meet you all there in about thirty minutes." I took my keys out. "Don't get drunk before I come there."

"Call us when you come out of the office so we can time you." Scarlet said and I nod my head. "Bye!" 

I got in my car and drove to my company. I hope this file is worth my time, I don't want to work together. I just want to party. I also have a match next week so I have to prepare for that.

I took the elevator and went to my office. I checked the files on my table and there was no new file. 

Me: There is nothing in my office so which file were you talking about?

I send the secretary a message.

Secretary: What file Mr. Carson?

Me: The new deal! The one you just send a message about a few minutes ago!

I quickly searched for my father's number. This was a fucking trap, someone just wanted me out of the way.

Me: Dad, are the kids fine? 

Me: Send men after Oliver, I think he is in trouble.

Me: I have been tricked.

I called him after he didn't reply to my messages but before he answered someone injected me in the neck. I turned around and Kathleen was standing in front of me.

"Are you fucking nuts?" I shouted. "What did you inject me with?"

"You still hot and short-tempered." She said and I grabbed her. 

"You better tell me what you are up to--." My grip on her became weak. I started feeling weak. 

Me, I was the target! Not my kids, not my siblings, me! She wanted me and I fell right into her trap!

"You are really smart Elijah, I swear!" She said, taking my arm and putting it over her shoulder.

"Lea--ve me." I tried to push her away but I was too weak.

"You were just off by a second, you almost ruined my plans." She said, taking me to the elevator. "The journalist won't even be here to look for a story today because your cousins are busy at a club and the journalist is looking for you there. You played right into my trap. I always knew you love this business a lot but look at the mess it got you in today."

"An-ne  was  ri--ght."I mumbled. 

"Annette was right but none of you believed her because she was a jealous bitch." 

"I--'ll kill y-ou." I tried to hit her but I was too weak to even get to her face.

"You still love that dead bitch." She said, walking with me. "Hi Uncle." She greeted the security guard and I tried to speak up but the words were stuck in my mouth. I kept mumbling and he just looked at me weird.

"What's wrong with Mr. Carson?" He asked and she giggled, acting drunk. 

"We both." She giggled. "Partied a bit tooooooo much." Today I wish I was Oliver because then this stupid security wouldn't fall for that line but since I used to get wasted before he believes her. She really played her game well. 

She walked out of the company with me and put me in her car. 

"You will pass out very soon my love, sleep tight." She planned every single step, she must've gone over this plan a million times because right now I feel as if I am being forced to sleep. My eyes don't want to stay open anymore.

*Don't forget to vote, comment, and share please*