Chapter 3: Call Me Daddy

Start from the beginning

He sighed so deeply that worries me, "Then you don't remember kissing me last night?"

I look up in shock, he's messing his hair with his fingers. He's so dreamy, tell me this is the reality I'm facing. I have never been to a fan meetings before or have fun to their concerts in my past life because I have no money to buy tickets or even a single album. But I did go to their concerts in this lifetime, in secret of course, I just watched them from afar. That already made me feel content to finally be able to see them. I feel so lucky having this interaction with my ultimate bias.

But wait— did he just said..

"I KISSED YOU?!" I shouted from shock.

"I see you don't really remember a thing" he said, chuckling to himself.

"Did I do something wrong? I didn't hurt you right?" I won't forgive myself if I ever hurt him.

I'm his slave for life! My bio on my twitter stan account says it all!

"No actually.." he paused. "I should apologize to you"

Huh?

"I'm sorry for what I did to you last night, I should have asked you first if you have experience..." what the fuck is he saying?

"I'm sorry for taking your first time, I didn't know you're a virgin" .

ohh......

yeah....

right....

I didn't know it either, but I was reborn as a baby, so it's normal that I would be reborn as a virgin too. I had experiences in my past lifetime so he won't understand if I told him that. BUT—

"WHAAAAT?!!!??" I shouted "W-WE?!!"

"Fucked? Yes" He said casually.

I blinked my eyes multiple times trying to read his thoughts but I guess he doesn't even care much about one night stands. He probably has a lot of women in his life, and I was just one of the girls he snagged.

I felt a bit of a pinch in my heart but I shouldn't be. I was just lucky to have a one night stand with my idol.

"Uhm" I composed myself "It's okay, we can't do anything about it now, it's done" he heaved a sigh of relief.

"Why don't you take a bath first, I'll cook something for you in return.." God he's so sweet, marry me already.

"Hmm okay" averting my eyes again and unconsciously bit my lips.

"Wear anything you want, feel free to use what you need" He stood up from the bed leaving me alone in his room still naked under his blanket.

"Oh my godd!!!!!" I whispered-yell.

I just wish he didn't heard me squealing. I had one night with my bias!!! My bias for 50 years!!

I couldn't remember a thing about what happened last night! Why did I drink so much to get blacked out?! I want to remember everything!!!! Like I want to see his full tattooed arm!

And is that bun bun really so much yum yum!?

God! What if I bore him in bed and he did all the thrusting! I just want to know how he fucked me and how good it is!!!!

I stopped whining like a kid and stood up from the bed searching for my panties and bra that was thrown away next to the window, and saw my Chanel mini dress totally ripped apart.

"Just how much did he fuck me last night to be this wild? I want to remember everything!" I sighed going to his huge walk-in closet and to his clean and spacious bathroom.