"Okay, that's fair with me. I'm happy that you finally giving us a try." He says looking directly into my eyes, pouring from his blue into mine, with a wide smile across his face. "We'll be the best couple." He grins.

Let's hope that.

I wanted to buy a new novel for spending my Christmas break reading it and I saw in our way that there I was book store at the corner so I asked Robert if he wants to join me and he said yes, instantly.

"A action novel?" He asks behind me as I'm pulling out a book from the shelf of the book store. Nine lives, the title says and author is Tom barber. "I thought you'd be more like a romance or the classics type of person." He says.

"Yeah, I am. But I just wanted to try something new." I tell him and look down at the book in my hand. I love romance and classic books are my favorites but I want to- need to read new genre. And the action one fits to my half-single life perfectly, no romance whatsoever.

"Oh, good." He mummers, moving away from me to the opposite side of the shelf. "What about this book...?" He begins and I turn to look at him.

He is rampaging the whole shelf behind me, looking roughly at the hundreds of books are arranged there, though I don't think he's gonna buy any of them, he's not a book reading person that I know of, these all are just old artifacts to him but it was keeping him interested and also keep him waiting for me to choose one book to buy.

"After." He spits and I choke my tongue. It can't be the book I'm thinking about of, it can't be. But when Robert moves so his front is facing me and his hands shows me the black and white cover. He is holding the book, the one has my story in it.

The big fonted title across the whole book cover and also has his name printed on it too. But Robert might have no idea or maybe he hasn't read that name just yet and even if he did, he might didn't know his last name or like my ex is a author now. It could be anything.

"It's bad." I say to Robert, instantly. "I've read it and I didn't like it." I state, starting at the book in his hand.

"Oh and why it that?" Nosyly he asks.

"It has a very toxic romance story that you wouldn't even want to read in your whole life, it's just a disastrous book." I make a disgusted face while keep glaring at that book. It is a disaster. Disaster for me, that's why people who read it are hating me now.

"It's romance book? I thought it have something to do with actions, thriller or sci-fi. After. Sounds like a book has fights and murders or maybe post-apocalyptic events. After-the world ends." He titled. "That sounds cool isn't it?"

Not even a close to the word cool, my subconscious taunts him.

"Yea-sure," I lie. "And you're standing on a adult romance section so you won't find another genres other than that." I pointed at the genre chart hanging on the wall.

"Adult romance? Is it even a thing?" He curiously raises his brows and I nod.

"You haven't read any adult romance novel, have you?"

"Nope, not at all." He shakes his head. "Well it's pretty lame title for a romance book, I don't think someone would buy it by it's title."

He musters and his words hits my heart like a arrow piercing my body and soul. It is not a lame title if you read the reason behind it putting here. I'm offended by his words, I know I hate the book but you can't judge the book.

He is judging the book by it's title, like what the heck?

And for your kind information, people do buy this book. I wanted to say to him but I can't. If only you are into the books you might know, but you aren't.