36

Next day morning during breakfast Maya announced that she already called their priest and ask about naming ceremony. It will be held on 12th day of birth which we also called as 'baarsa'. Out of 12 days 2 days already passed in hospital and today is third day. So to arrange everything for function they got less than 10 days. When Maya finished announcing the task and duties to everyone. All family again started discussing and asking Tine and his wife about baby names everyone opinion got change over night again with different names, when Tine realize nobody is accepting each other's suggestions so after 30 minutes he sternly ask everyone that let him and his wife decide what should be the name of their son.

When Tine saw everyone face fall hearing his frustrating tone he felt bad for killing his family mood so to cheers them up he said "on the occasion of becoming a father of cutest son I am having present for everyone here" hearing about the present everyone's mood got lighten up and excited again. Tine shook his head watching his family sudden mood change over presents. He already knew this is definitely going to happen and Raj suggested his brother how to trick his family because he already went through it. Tine happily ask everyone to finish their breakfast first and then he will share everyone's presents.

After breakfast when everyone settled down in his Livingroom Tine brought all the presents from his bedroom where he was hiding since God knows how long, even his wife looks surprised. After coming back from hospital Sarawat was so busy with his baby he didn't get time to explore many parts of his bedroom yet. He really didn't know when his hubby arrange all this gifts for everyone. Everyone was desperately waiting and looking all the presents in awe as if Christmas came early in Teepakorn Mansion. When Tine finished bringing out all the presents he shared everyone gifts accordingly, everyone got two presents. Uma and Ram denied at first but Tine insist them to take it by saying they are also his family and he consider them his second parents. And he said this gifts is from him and his wife. RAM and Uma couldn't say no to their son in law so they accept it willingly. When Tine finish giving everyone their presents he ask to opened it together.

Maya and Uma got beautiful diamond necklace from Liz Taylor collection both ladies got extremely happy looking at their pretty diamond necklace they both immediately wore and ask each other then suddenly both women got busy discussing about the upcoming collection. Tine had to interrupt them asking to open their second present, and it was beautiful Louis vitton hand bags. Tine knew how much his moms loves shopping and this gifts will definitely make them happy. Sarawat was laughing happily looking his mothers getting happy like a teenage girls. Next was Simran she got Cartier earrings with very pretty Tiffany's bracelet it was from the latest collection and she was already thinking of buying for herself but her brother in law make her speechless by gifting her the same design she was eyeing for . Tine then inform his bhabhi that his brother help him selecting her gifts. Simran gave tight hug to her hubby for paying attention when she blabber about her shopping list. She got extremely happy too and she Thanks both men several time for buying her pretty jewellery for upcoming events. In ladies last was Arya she got Chanel Coco rush earings with amazing de ville tresor Watch. Arya started jumping after unwrapping her present. She loves collecting expensive watch and Tine knew it will be the best gift to his little sister. After ladies it was his fathers turned Tine already arrange suits for all Men from Tom Ford collection to wear in ceremony and he gifted expensive TASTE OF DIAMONDS liquor bottle for his father and father in law. Both Men Thank Tine for arranging limited edition alcohol for them and they happily accept his gifts. They already made plans of party-sharty later in evening. Last was Sam who was sulking watching everybody's big gift boxes . Tine ask him to open his box but instead of opening he said "this is not fair jiju I got the smallest box of all". Uma nudge him and lightly scold his son for being shameless. Tine chuckled and said "atleast open it and then tell me if you don't like I will change it for you don't worry". Sam reluctantly open his box with sad sulking face, at first he got confused looking at the keychain. Everyone started laughing and Arya was the loudest of all he glared at the her. Sam pout on his jiju and said in a sulking tone" seriously jiju keychain not fair I gave you my loving brother..... And I got this keychain what keys I will put in here?'. Tine immediately walk to him and showed him "this key". For a second Sam got stunned watching bike key in Tine's hand he smile widely. Tine ask him "your beast is waiting in garage go and check yourself". Sam jump on his jiju hugging Tine and thanking him repeatedly. Tine pat his head and gave him the keys to go and check out his bike. Sam run towards garage. Tine bought BMW R-18 in black motorbike for Sam with Razer blade Pro.