6

It was hardcore smut... You can read  detailed smut Chapter Only on my Inkitt account: Jaishree2

*This chapter number is 71 and 72

Tine ask his baby very softly and gently "how do you feel baby?" He pulled his wife up, laying him down gently on pillow and then laying next to his wife. Sarawat find his husband voice so sweet and full of love as if showing his wife that his husband love him and concerned about him. Sarawat pulled himself closer to his hubby and said "tired" then he laid his head on his husband's shoulder then he add "but I also felt really.... really good". Tine smirked and reverted back " I am glad wifey, can you sit up so that I can take you to bath and change this sheet".

Sarawat mumbled something Tine ask him again when he didn't catch what his wife said " what is it wifey you said something?". Sarawat suddenly feeling shy but he don't have any other choice but to tell his husband so he look everywhere but his hubby and slowly muttered " I I don't think I can move even if I want to". Tine chuckled at his wife's suddenly being shy he bent down and hovering on his wife he captured his wifey soft pink lips with his. The kiss was sweet and slow and felt much needed for the moment just in few seconds Sarawat's stomach growls loud enough for his husband to hear clearly.

Both husband and wife break their kiss and Tine chuckled on his wife getting hungry after their rough activity. Sarawat really feel more embarrassed in front of his husband when his tummy ask for food. Tine said his wife "come on... the sooner we shower the sooner I can get something for you to eat then we can fall asleep". Sarawat just nods his head. Tine stood up and takes his wife into his arms in a bridal style.

Both boys get into the shower once it's warm enough. Tine was still holding his wife while washing him off. Every now and then Sarawat pulls his head from Tine's crook and kiss his husband's neck when Tine's fingers brushed his ass and his sore hole and ofcourse daddy was not complaining when his wife become clingy to him. After shower Tine dry them off quickly specially to his wife he make sure to be gentle on him and more careful around his ass area and then he help his wife to put his clothes on he gave him light cotton t-shirt and pair of boxers. Then Tine quickly change his sheets and put the soiled one into his laundry basket. Tine came back to his walking closet he took his wife back to their room and help his wife to sit on his bed. Sarawat whimpered and clung more as soon as his ass touched the hard mattress. Tine pulled his wife up again as soon as he heard him hissing in pain, he then slowly make his wife lay down on the mattress by putting donuts pillow under his ass so that his wife's ass don't touch the mattress directly. Tine kissed his wife forehead and ask him by pulling up the cover "rest a bit I will go and get something for you to eat".

Tine walked out of their room heading to the kitchen, but after few minutes when Tine came back with some milk and cookies he saw his wife is already asleep so he put the tray on nights stand and slid himself into the bed carefully not to wake his wife up. Tine looked at his cute wife's sleeping face and whispered softly "I love you my love" and very gently kissed his wife's forehead brushing some hair aside from his forehead after kissing him feeling happy and thinking now he can sleep in peace and drifted to peaceful sleep without thanking his author.

Tine : ohh Thankyou shameless

Sarawat : aww hubby you seems very happy

Tine : yes I am because I finally pop your cherry

Sarawat : cherry I thought you're happy because you finally gets to fuck me

Me / Tine: 🤦

How was this chapter let me know your thoughts in the comments and pwease hit that Star below for next update ❤️❤️🙏🙏

I can't stop myself admiring him he is looking so fucking awesome 🥵