14

Long chapter and Sorry if you feel uncomfortable reading about men's period ✌️🙏

After the intense sex Sarawat asked his hubby to write MISSISSIPPI Tine couldn't help but laugh at his wife's indirect way of asking more fucks. He gladly accept the challenge and write Mississippi many times and took his wife almost 3 more times untill his wife got completely tired and ask his hubby to let him sleep for few hours before they catch their flight.

Morning came and both boys got ready and take their flight back to Mumbai and upon reaching Mumbai. Maya send the driver to pick them up from airport and both boys reached home. Uma was already waiting for his son at Teepakorn Mansion. Sarawat got very happy looking her and meetings his mom in his new home. Tine met his mother in law and after talking for few minutes excuse himself to get fresh and ready for work. Maya ask her son to take lunch first and then go to his office but he politely decline and ask before his Dad reached New York he has to finish some of his pending work. So he will eat something in office. He looked at his wife and nod once and start to walk to his bedroom.

Sarawat ask his mom about his father and Sam then Uma ask him to go see his hubby if he need something before leaving for work, he ask his Mom that he will be back in few minutes. Sarawat went to his room and Tine was already in his bathroom getting fresh, Sarawat went to their closet to take out his hubby's clothes when his hubby didn't came out for another five minutes Sarawat knock on the door to check up on his hubby but when he didn't get any response he opened the door and saw his hubby is looking at the cabinet which he by mistake opened after very long time.

Sarawat swallowed his saliva, because he understood why his hubby is in shock. Sarawat ask him slowly "what's wrong bun?". Tine startled an look at his wife he asked his wife "is it for that time of the month" Sarawat gulped he doesn't know what to say he just nod his head slowly. Tine sighed and asked back " how many days we got?". Sarawat hesitate but start counting days in his head and on his fingers he said probably he will be due by next weekend. Tine walk close to his wife and pulled him by his waist, Sarawat hold his hubby's arms and Tine started planting butterfly kisses on his wife's face and ask softly "do you want me to stock up different ice creams for you before next weekend".

Sarawat smiled and just nods his head. Then he let his hubby know that he already took out his clothes to wear. Tine also got fresh and change his clothes and went to work but not before kissing his wife and eating his lips as dessert before his lunch. Tine's mind didn't leave the thought he felt bad for his wife suffering cramps and pain during periods every month.

Sarawat spend his time with his favorite Ladies. Whole day he was happily talking about their Delhi visit. Maya ask him curiously while smirking that " baby tell me honestly okay what you did with Zea that as soon as she reach here from Delhi she pack her bag and left with Anshuman for New York". That's when Sarawat realize that he completely forget about the girl Zea. He amusingly ask back to his maa "Really she went back to New York". Maya happily nods her head. And she ask him again to tell them what happened. Sarawat narrate everything and he also said that Zea was holding his VS bags all the time in her hand and he also had a glimpse what was there in that bag. And he found that piece of clothing in their hotel room but how it got their he doesn't have any idea.

He also said he is not sure but he doubt the intention of that girl was not good so he played his wife card on her. Both mom's were very happy and proud on their innocent baby. They happily start cheering that's when Simran came back after putting down Yash for a nap. She heard the loud cheers going on she excitedly asked her everyone what happening and Sarawat again narrate everything to her and she said she already having doubts on her since begining she hug Wat for showing who is the real owner of Tine Teepakorn. And also everyone encourage him to do the same if again he face this kind of problem. It's wife job to hold the leash of their husbands harden in their hand.