33

Tine went out to the next attached room, where his all family members were waiting. When Tine went happily Maya, Simran and Uma saw Tine and immediately walk near him. All three were asking questions at the same time Tine got confused which question he should answer first. So the note he was holding he put in front of them it was written a little information about the baby birth

Gender : boy

Time: 11.00

Weight: 7.5 lb ( 3.5kg)

Height: 20 inches

Head circumference: 35 cm

Blood group : B+

PA' Name : Sarawat Tine Teepakorn

Everyone immediately shut their mouth for reading out the note. Maya and Uma they together ask in unison, "how is Sarawat? Tine answer them he is good and midwife's are cleaning and changing. And then he ask everyone to get ready to meet the newest family member. The ward boy help everyone with sanitizer and gave them mask to wear on their mouth. Once everyone got ready Tine went back inside to his wife room and saw Sarawat is holding his baby boy while yawing continuously he was also looking all exhausted. He ask his wife to take some rest while he will take the baby to their family so that everyone can see him. Sarawat nods his head and carefully gave the baby into Tine's arms and remind him to keep his hand under baby's head. Tine gently and carefully hold his son protectively in his embrace and he smile watching his precious little bundle of joy soundly sleeping then he went out to his family members

First came Maya after taking the baby in his embrace she instantly said looking at her grandson while crying in Happiness "oh my Lord he is a little Tine but his eyes and nose is exactly looks like our baby Wat" she ask her hubby Mr Anshuman to give some money in her hand. And Mr Anshuman immediately obliged on wife's command and gave a few thousands of rupees in her hand then she immediately encircled on baby's head and gave them to the ward boy to eat and distribute sweets among staff. After Maya it was Mr Anshuman turned to hold the baby and give blessing. Mr Anshuman also lovingly said "darling this little angel is just a mixture of our sons Tine and Wat. Welcome to our family little Mr. Teepakorn". After few seconds it was Uma and Mr Guntithanon turned Uma also said the same thing "ohh my Wat's baby is so cute just like both his parents" she also started crying and cooing the baby, she was feeling extremely happy looking at her first little grandson. Mr Ram eyes too gets wet watching their first grandson in Guntithanon's family and Sam was already standing in between his parents he immediately said " hello my little champ wake up. I am your intelligent uncle Sam Will both play lots of games and I will give you lots of chocolates too" hearing Sam everyone was laughing and giggling. Uma said my grandson only need milk for now he cannot eat chocolate so don't try to spoil him with your antics. Next after Guntithanon's it was Simran, Arya. Simran already make Yash sleep and Raj was waiting for his turn, and Raj already brought sweets boxes he look at the small little baby blessed him with his wife together after giving him blessings Raj opened the sweet boxes and feed Tine with his hand and congrulating and hugging his little brother for becoming a father of cute little angel.

Arya was too excited but when Simran ask her to take him she got scared. So Simran ask Arya to sit first on couch then she gave the small delicate baby into her arms because suddenly Arya was afraid to hold his nephew. She squealed after taking the little baby in her arms "OMG he is so tiny Bhai and he exactly looks like me cute and his chubby cheeks are so squishy". Everyone started sharing sweets to each other. Kristy came back to take the baby when his five minutes got over. Everyone saw him at the enterance and all started thanking Kristy for helping Wat with labor and for arranging everything for them. Kristy congrulate all family member happily and then Maya and Uma ask him about Sarawat health and when he can get discharged from hospital and they ask about food, because both ladies know how much hungry their son will feel after delivery. But Kristy assured him not to worry about the food he already arrange it for his friend. He then took the baby and ask everyone to go back home and rest, they can come again tommorow. Kristy took the baby and left with baby bidding his Goodbye.