After praying Maya and Uma took the baby and went to their living room with other family members. both Dadi and Nani were happily showing off their grand son to other family members. Tine and Sarawat shared their first and second night experience with their family. Raj and Simran both were teasing them by saying it's just a start wait for few days, you won't trade this period for anything else in the world. they will enjoy waking up at night when they get used too it. Hearing Raj and Simran everyone was laughing and started sharing about their old days. Then Simran and Arya both went to kitchen for making some tea and snacks for everyone. Mr Anshuman and Ram the New dadu and nanu were desperately waiting for their turned to hold the baby and teasing their wife that the way they're totally engrossed in baby talk they don't seems that will get the chance to hold him today. Just in few minutes the baby woke up and he was looking everywhere searching for fimiliar warmth and smell of his Papa. Sarawat and Tine knew it's his feeding time. Maya slowly ask Tine to take Sarawat into their new bedroom and she is bringing baby with her in few minutes. Sarawat turned around to go to his bedroom but his hubby stop him and took him to the other side of kitchen. Where Teepakorn family already renovate new bedroom for new parents with beautiful Interior.

Sarawat was amused when Tine took him to their new bedroom downstairs. It was beautifully colored in white, and cream and added bright pops of color to baby nursery in their rooms. Sarawat was looking everywhere in awe it was completely different from his old bedroom. It was more bigger and it was attached with their baby nursery with two walking closet. Everything was neatly folded and arrange.

Sarawat first visited the nursery, he happily asked his hubby " bun when did you do all this, I thought we will be keeping our baby with us in our bedroom". Tine smile and hold his wife from behind keeping his chin on his wife's shoulder. He said "ofcourse he will stay with us, but I also want my wife and so I thought of putting nursery in our bedroom together....... Did you like it wifey?". Sarawat happily nods his head. Tine shifted their bedroom from upstairs to downstairs nearby kitchen. So that his wife don't have to climb stairs up and down with baby. It's also bit dangerous he don't wanted to take any risk with his family.

Tine was showing his wife inside his bedroom and explaining him it was Raj and Simran's idea and they arrange everything for them as a present. They both already know and have experience with Yash so they knew what we need for our baby and Tine let them arranged everything in two days to surprised his wife with their new bedroom attached with baby nursery. Then he also showed his wife theirs and baby's new closet and baby monitor which he already installed. Sarawat was still in awe he knew his family is crazy but after looking his new massive bedroom and everything lavishly furnished around him and systematically arranged makes him extremely happy and greatfull for his family and specially to his brother in law and his sister in law.

When Tine finally finished showing everything Sarawat immediately hug his hubby tightly and thank him for giving this wonderful surprised. But as soon as Sarawat hug his hubby he also pushed him away. Tine was shocked for a second but Sarawat ask him in amusement " bun you're hard?". Tine rub his hand back of his neck and said " wifey you look so sexy when you are happy so..... It's your fault not mine". Sarawat sigh and rolled his eyes but Tine hold his wife from behind and very softly rub his erection on his wife's ass. Sarawat let Tine hold him close from back he informed his hubby that Kristy asked them to wait for minimum 6-8 weeks and right now he is on heavy period he can't do anything. Tine was sulking and pouting on his wife's bitter words. He also know but he can't help he is big Pervert for his wife and he got lots of solutions available.

After Tine explain his wife how hard he get each time he look his wife and he already started missing his shared of milk and Tine started convincing his wife to try other things for his needs, where Sarawat was listening his shameless hubby vulgar talk in amusement with open mouth and wide eyes. But before Tine could finish and convince his wife Uma came with crying baby. Thankfully the door was closed behind them so she didn't heard anything otherwise we all Readers know what will happen for sure it will become breaking news about Tine. So She entered inside and gave baby to Sarawat. And Sarawat took the baby back to nursery to feed him with Uma. Tine excused himself for shower got flustered with sudden presence of his mother in law. When Tine left Uma and Sarawat was alone inside nursery. He went to his closet for clothes and went for taking shower.

Uma saw his little baby grown up so much and now he is taking care of his little baby. Her eyes teared up watching the beautiful sight. Sarawat looks so happy in his life with loving husband and cute child in his arms. She took out small white gold chain and put on their little angel neck. Sarawat ask his Mom she don't have to but his mom lightly scold him it's her first grandson in Guntithanon's. How can she come empty- handed for meeting their little angel. She was already preparing his gifts for her grandson from ages now finally she can give him one by one.

Now It was dinner time Sarawat already finished his dinner early because his baby was sleeping and in two day he understood that eat whenever his baby is sleeping no need to wait for anyone. So when everyone finish eating by that time Sarawat feed his baby and make his baby sleep then he put the baby in quilted nest on couch beside him so that he can watch over too. After eating Simran and Arya cleanup their kitchen and brought dessert for everyone in living room to eat together with Sarawat. Everyone was sitting and talking then Arya suddenly ask her brother " Bhai did you decide any name for this cutie if not then let me know I have plenty of amazing names idea". Sam immediately said " why you I already selected nice names..... Jiju let me know if you can't decide. I will tell you Amazing names for our Champ". Tine just nods he already understood it's not at all going to be an easy road of selecting name.

Maya and Uma both lightly scold Sam and Arya for fighting for baby name. Maya said she already talk to priest and he ask the name should be from letter 'J' and Uma add by saying or from letter 'V'. Ram and Anshuman chimmed in "how about Vinod?" Ram immediately said very nice name I used to like that film actor 'Vinod Khanna'. Both men laugh and they happily agreed on Vinod. But all family members were giving them incredulous look because never in million years they will name their little precious baby name 'Vinod'. Simran said "Dad, Uncle name something unique and new it's too old fashioned". Arya and Sam said in unison "Dad it's really an old fashioned name ". Maya and Uma said in unison too "don't worry we already decided what should be the name Maya and Uma looked each other and said excitedly "Jeet", "Veer" then both women look each other confusingly

Uma said "Veer is nice" and Maya said "Jeet is nice too". Both women decided to ask Sarawat itself so when they turned and said "What you think Sara........." When everyone attention went to Sarawat he and Tine . They were already gone to their bedroom with their baby leaving everyone. The family didn't even realize when they left they were so engrossed in selecting names.

Tine's baby: Vinod, Jeet, Veer Really Dad

Tine : Whatever you like Will choose that son

Tine's baby: Dad didn't I ask you for nice and expensive name 🙄

Tine : where's that SHAMELESS author someone tell her my son need Nice and expensive name 😤

How's was this chapter let me know your thoughts and pwease don't forget to hit that Star below for next update please and thank you for waiting for updates.