𝟎𝟔𝟎; ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏɴᴛʀᴀᴄᴛ

Start from the beginning

"That seems delicious." Remus commented.

Soufflé Léger de Grâce. A dish that combines the fluffiness of a soufflé with the red bean paste centre of a dorayaki.

"What the fuck is a dorayaki?" Someone asked.

"A Japanese desert."

Lastly Purée Soup. By using four different types of green tea which are gyokuro, fukamushi sencha, genmaicha and sencha and each of them are boiled in individual temperatures. cooked in separate ways with different ingredients, turned into purées, combined into one singular dish in the end.

"Just how fucking expensive is your taste?!"

"Very." Ophiuchus answered.

"It is beautiful." Amelie said as she took a bit out of the Canard Apicius. "I forget how many carats are in the diamond again?"

"I forgot as well but If I recall correctly, should be a few hundred carats." Ophiuchus hummed thoughtfully as he cut a piece off the Lièvre À La Royale.

"Ofcourse he'd forget something like that." Silas had commented.

"What do you expect?" Daphne asked.

"You are my fiancé, after all. Only the best for the next, Lady Lestrange."

Silence, the entire hall was shocked.

Expect for Ophiuchus, Silas, Elias, Draconian, Daphne, Theo and Blaise who knew.

"FIANCÉ?!" They exclaimed.

"No, what will happen to Eveningmoon?!" The shippers cried out, while the future looked confused on what that is.

The Black's and Lestrange's were just too stunned at the moment to speak up at all.

While Ophelia's mind was ruining miles per second at the moment.

There was no love in his voice, only just obligation and responsibility.

"What doe that mean?"

During the 3 months he disappeared from Silas, Elias, and Narcissus he had been given an alert from Gringotts, about a contract.

A marriage contract between the House of Lestrange and House of Prince.

Severus's eyes widen.

This contract was meant for Ophiuchus's grandfather, and Amelie's grandmother.

Yet Amelie's grandmother, Eileen Prince had run off and eloped with a muggle.

Severus bite the inside of his cheek, as he puts the pieces together on Amelie's heritage.

The Lestrange's furious made a new contract stating that, Eileen's bastard child was to marry, the child of Ophiuchus's grandparents.

Yet Eileen had a son, while Ophiuchus's grandfather had sons as well, Ophiuchus's father and uncle, Rodolphus and Rabastan.