SUMMARIZE-Book II & III

Start from the beginning

On cue, a giant mech suit burst through the building behind the current Governor, the invading Nergaling wrap it's skin onto the suit pointing the left arm that was a flamethrower at Rover.

She growled about how the humans use her kind and banish them to the Underworld. Now, it's time to reclaim their home.

Y/n in Nergal form and Damien knock into the Nergaling Bot and went to fight. Nergal got shot protecting his former partner and was slowly healing.

Damien had an idea from the invading Nergaling and give the Halfbreed his suit.

Getting inside the suit, Nergal's skin wrap itself all over the suit and enhancing its weapons.

Nergal took the creature to the night sky. The Nergaling snatch the Human-Nergal Hybrid out of the suit and threw down to fall to their death.

What she didn't know is that y/n threw five grenades into her suit and explode.

Still falling, Nergal grew bat shape wings and dove back into the Campaign building. Y/n checked Damien while Rover pointed a gun at him/her.

The next day Pauline and Rover agree on a redo of the election and the Mayor won.

She kept the division Rover announced and Damien was in charged.

As for Y/n, Ashley and Red guide him/her to the opening to the Underworld. It was time to finish this.

Book III: The Takeover

Y/n tells Ashley and Red to wait at the entrance in case she/he doesn't come back.

Entering the dark Underworld, you find the monarchy of the place to see if they can discuss about the planet peacefully.

You meet King Karvel who told you that he was appointed Ruler after your father's death and knows about you being half Human, half Nergaling.

You say you're the planet's protector from Nergalings that threatens your home. The King acknowledge the heroism and challenges you in a battle for the throne.

You win and the planet will not see another Nergaling. But if he does, they will conquer New Donk City.

As the battle was a day away, You visit an Elder Nergaling by the name of Nergal. He was once the Ruler of the land till he passed it down.

Nergal pulled out a picture of his son who wanted to be accepted and fought for the union of Nergalings and the citizens of the surface world.

Nergal Jr. and Nergalings help a kingdom that was overrun by a tyrant. Once he was taken care of, the Nergalings were invited to stay.

But some of the creatures wanted to take the world for themselves and were banished back to the Underworld.

Junior almost died, but transfer his power to friend.

Nergal Sr. gave you a tip that will come in handy.

The battle came and King Karvel got the best of Nergal and threw you into a chasm. He roar for the invasion of New Donk City.

You climb out of the chasm and found yourself back at the entrance of the cave with Ashley and Red.

The Nergalings begin their invasion in New Donk City. The NDCND (New Donk City Nergaling Defense) weren't enough to stop them. The Smash Council help out, but the Nergalings were too much.

Nergal arrive home to fight against the creatures who seek destruction. You got the attention of the King and two of you continue the battle from the Underworld.

Officer Baskins saw the commotion and sneak inside the building you were fighting in.

King Karvel prove he was better and finished you off by ripping you in half.

Bleeding out with your organs spilled out, Baskins runs to your side. You tell her that she's a great friend and person.

You tell her there's one way to stop the King. You took out your right and ask your partner if she wants your power.

She accepts it.

King Karvel took care of the Smash Council. He was about to take care of Mario till he was attacked from behind.

Landing, Nergal attacked Karvel, rip his chest open and snatch his heart out, killing him. For more damage, Mario set the carcass on fire.

The Nergalings cease their attacks as Baskins orders them to either they can coexist with the citizens on the planet or return back to the Underworld?

Days pass and Baskins mourn you. But due to the passing of your right eye, she was experiencing memories from you in your life and saw your father and mother

Irwin and Mandy.

Yeah, yeah, yeah. Not the best conclusion and it sucks. But that's the end. Thanks for enjoying the story. The Nergaling story (how they pass their power) came from Grim Tales by Snafu comics made by Bleedman. Check out the comics.

 Check out the comics