"Probably," said Celi as she looked towards the trees. She grabbed the radio. "Boys, keep an eye on your surroundings. We don't want anything surprising us."

"We know," said Lu through the radio.

In Junior's vehicle, he struggles to find his radio. Tirado and Joe were trying to find it as well.

"Did you hear me, Junior?" asked Celi through the radio.

"It's under the seat," said Joe as he reached under and grabbed it. He passed it to Junior, who kept his sights out towards the trees.

Junior took the radio. "Roger," he said into the radio. He set the radio on the cup holder as he continued to drive.

"Keep an eye out for what?" asked Joe.

"The locals of course," answered Junior.

"There's locals out here," said Tirado as he looked around at his surroundings.

"I was joking," said Junior, a smile on his face.

"Funny," said Tirado, not being able to hide his embarrassment.

"What are we keeping an eye out for?" asked Joe again.

"A moose, or something like that," said Junior. "We don't want to damage one of our vehicles by hitting one."

"Right. That's probably why we should have brought all five vehicles."

"Correct."

In Lu's vehicle, everyone watched their surroundings. Delvis and Alex were clearly intrigued by the area while Lu did his job. Mutt Daimon was also excited as he ran back and forth in the back seat.

"Okay guys," said Lu. "This is the part when things get hard."

"How so?" asked Alex.

"Look ahead. The snow is picking up."

"Is that normal?"

"Yes, it's normal."

"So we shouldn't turn around?"

"Not necessary."

"Part of the adventure," said Delvis.

"Correct," said Lu as he turned his high beams on. He grabbed the radio. "Entering the storm."

In Celi's vehicle, Papo noticed the snowstorm picking up.

"Is the truck going to be okay in the storm?" asked Papo.

"As long as we keep this pace, we should be good," said Celi. "Are you a naturally nervous person, Mr. Papo?"

"Don't call me mister, and no. I don't consider myself a nervous person. I'm just a little bit out of my element here."

"Yet you dictated what we could bring along. Maybe you should have let me bring everything I said was necessary."

"My job is to make sure Delvis doesn't waste his money unnecessarily. I was just doing my job. I still think you should have left this truck. Wouldn't it have been easier to maneuver those other vehicles through the snow?"

"This truck is the most essential thing to this trip we have. I won't do the trip without it," said Celi as she followed the lights of the vehicle in front of her.

Papo was nervous. The storm was getting thick and the only thing he could see was the tail lights of the vehicle in front of him. "What is the purpose of this truck anyways?"

"For souvenirs."

Papo had a look of shock on his face as he turned to look at Celi. She kept her sights forward. "You're kidding me."