-   -   

We arrived at home and mom opened the door carrying my baby brother.

"Hello, mom." I kissed her on the cheek and I took Seth from her. 

"One of my favorite boys came together today." My mom commented and I smiled.

"I hope I am not one of the boys you talking about." My dad said as he gave my mom a kiss.

"Kai." I said, acting surprised. 

"Elijah!" My mom snapped.

"Oh, sorry mom." I hate how I have to address this stupid man. "Uncle Kai, nice to see you again." 

"You have some stubborn kids." He said. "But they are both cute."

"Hey Kai!" My dad greeted him.

"Hello." Kai smiled. "Before I forget I have to tell you that dad said we should have a family function on the weekend and he won't take no for an answer."

"Can we please just sit down and discuss this over dinner." My mom said as she set the table up.

"Take your kid, dad." I gave Seth to my father who was also holding Red. "My little boy is on the floor while I am carrying some idiot Carson." I picked Ryker up.

"Don't talk about my son like that, Elijah." My mom said. "I will beat you up if you compare the kids again."

"Sorry, mom." I apologized, kissing my son. "Dad missed you a lot, my boy."

"Red doesn't seem to want you today." My dad said.

"Let me keep Red." Kai took her from my father so she started crying. "Don't cry kid, your uncle is here."

"Grandpa." I corrected him. "You not her Uncle." 

"Kai is still a little confused about that, Elijah." My mom said. "Now let's eat."

"Can we talk about the family party?" Kai asked. "Dad, really wants it to happen this weekend."

"I thought it was a family function." I said.

"That's the same thing." Kai replied. "So Benjamin and Sofia, what do you think?"

"We can have the function but we need to have more security for the babies. Ryker and Red love to run around and Seth crawls super fast these days so we need some people to keep an eye on them in case one of us takes our eyes off them." Mom told him.

"Of course there will be a lot of securities but since you and brother usually know a lot about these things and I don't know who is supposed to come to the family function. Can you perhaps help me with the people who are supposed to come? Who even comes to these functions."

"Old man, it's a family function, not a business meeting so only family members or family friends come." I rolled my eyes.

"Elijah." My mom looked at me, angry. "Why do you like fighting with Kai?"

"Mom, he is younger than me but I really do respect him. I love Uncle a lot that's why I pick on him." I kicked him. 

"Kai, just, invite Carlos because he is a family friend, Jay is also a family friend, Jacob he is a good family friend, and Damien." Dad said.

"That's it?" Kai asked.

"No, Dad has friends, and plus umm, there's Tucker, Diego, Anna, and Marko who are also family friends, and don't forget their kids might come with so choose a nice venue."

"Sure." Kai smiled. "I will make sure no one forgets how amazing that event is."

"Speaking of the kids being invited, Kai do you have a girlfriend?" Mom asked and I started laughing.

"Well, I have been busy and I am officially not legal yet so I will find a good girl like you when I am older." He said.

"Seth is hungry Sofia, maybe you should breastfeed him." Dad gave her my little brother. My mom took Seth upstairs. "Let me go put Red and Ryker to sleep." He picked both my kids up and followed mom.

"So no girlfriends, hey?" 

"Girls are too dramatic for me and plus I think I will bang one of the girls that will come to the function." Kai said.

"Those are your cousins, bro." 

"Forget that." He moved closer to me. "You know who I bumped into yesterday?"

"A hotty who is married." 

"She is hot but she's not married." He replied. "Kathleen!"

"What?" 

"Oh my god, she's fucking gorgeous, I would bang her at least once if I was you."

"She's older than you." I told him.

"Who cares! Elijah, Kathleen is amazing. Hook me up."

"She's trouble and there are so many secrets she has. I don't know why but I just get bad feelings when I am with her. Annette also hated her so stay away from her."

"Fine." 

"By the way, why didn't you answer my calls." I asked.

"I was busy the whole day." He replied. "So, how is it like raising the kids?"

"Wonderful." I answered. "The best feeling is love and that's what I receive my kids"

"So why don't we go out for drinks? You haven't had a single drink outside with me since Annette passed away."

"You are right." I shouldn't forget the presentation. I should get the deal, I can't lose it to Kai when he is younger than me. "Let's go out for some drinks, mom and dad will take care of the kids."

"I am glad you getting along but going out for drinks when tomorrow is still a working day, is a bad idea." 

"You are right." Kai agreed. "I anyway have a presentation to do tomorrow, so I will take my leave now."

"No!" I snapped. "I mean, why not sleep here for the night, the guest room is clean and I am also going to stay here tonight."

"That's a good idea." My dad said.

"Cool then, I will stay here for the night." Kai smiled. "I have to make some calls because I have an important meeting tomorrow so please excuse me." He went to his room.

"Whatever you are up to, make sure it's nothing bad."  My father said to me.

"Yes, dad." Looking at Kai's presentation before the meeting tomorrow isn't a bad thing right? 

*Don't forget to vote, comment, and share please*