Toshinori: *chuckles* "Sorry kids but I have to go! Duty calls!"

He said as he kissed their foreheads and made his way outside and immediately went to his buff form, making sure no one saw him, and leaped in the direction of the emergency.

Inko: "Well let's start eating breakfast and make our way to the doctor!"

 ∆ • ∆ • ∆ • ∆ • ∆

Doctor: "So what would you like to hear, the good news or the bad news?"

Inko: "T-The bad news p-please."

Inko said stuttering as she feared that there was an abnormality in one of her children. Both Izuku and Izumi were visibly nervous as they gripped tightly to the All Might and Green Tempest toys.

Doctor *sighs* "Well, unfortunately, your son Izuku Yagi, is well... Quirkless."

As he said that the room went into a deafening silence for a few seconds which was broken by Izuku dropping his All Might toy.

Izuku: 'Q-Q-Quirkless? H-He's j-joking right?'

He thought as tears started to well up, the Doctor merely looked at him with pity, while his mother, looked at him with a mixture of sadness, pity, and most of all, disappointment. Once Izumi processed the situation, she quickly got up and gave him a hug that he desperately needed.

Inko: "S-So Doctor, what's the good news?"

Doctor: *clears throat* "Well your daughter, Izumi Yagi, has a telekinesis quirk. Its strength, once trained, will be comparable to the No.31 Pro Hero, Green Tempest's quirk."

Inko: "Did you hear that Izumi? You have such a good quirk! You're gonna become the No.1 hero!"

Inko said in an expression that was a stark contrast from the one she gave Izuku earlier. Izumi, who was still consoling Izuku, had an expression as bright as the sun, but that didn't stop her from continuing to hug Izuku.

Inko: "Come on Izumi! Let's head to the car!"

Izumi nodded while making her way outside, holding Izuku's hand and telling him it was going to be okay.

Izuku: *sniffles* "Thank you, Izumi, you're the best sister ever!"

 ∆ • ∆ • ∆ • ∆ • ∆

It was a new morning, the day after the quirk test. We can see Izuku and Izumi going to school with Inko who was only holding Izumi's hand. Izumi noticed this so she went over to her brother and grabbed his left hand using her right, while giving a big smile Izuku also smile in response.

It was already a day after the quirk test. During the ride home, Inko was only talking to Izumi and didn't bother to include Izuku in the conversation. When they met Toshinori, who was home from work, what happened was, he encountered a new vigilante who took down an entire villain organization all on his own.

The vigilante was a well-built blonde male wearing a casual outfit. That was the only information that the police could gather, as nobody got a good look on his face. When All Might arrived at the scene, he saw the entire villain organization, dead, and the vigilante, gone.