Welp. Too bad for him though he was in his mini form so he was slower than the fishes.

You might be thinking that he should be in his bigger form but I know that Ezekiah is intelligent.

Basically he is in his mini form to not scare the fishes away, and when his in his bigger form, it will be harder for him to catch the fishes because their so tiny and faster for him when his bigger.

But even though he was having a hard time catching one of them. He was still having a time of his life.

Eventually overtime he caught one and he bring it to me.

Mini Ezekiah was panting. Well he was trying to catch a single one for at least two hours now so...

I pat him in the head and give a nameless sword as a reward. He immediately chomped on the sword.

Huh. He has wasted quite a lot of energy when trying to catch a single crystal fish.

But is was cute. So it was a win win situation.

Oh. And I eventually called this island 'Kristallinsel' which basically means crystal island.

Yeah. I know. I'm not good at naming.

( (T-T) )

We rest for a little while and when Ezekiah was ready and well rested.

We took off to the west to find that damn ring.

*Sigh...

Bruh.

All of this trouble for a damn ring...

<a 6 months time skip>

*Deep Sighhhhhhhh......

Bruh we have been searching for months already!!!

Where is that damn troublesome ring?!?!?

Me and Ezekiah just left a very twisted town, in the town, we found something that I almost lost composure of my emotionless face.

The people in this town are literally offering children as sacrifice to the dragons.

CHILDREN!!!

And my anger just adds to the fact that when we are still in the sky, we see a mother playing with her child.

And when we land near to them. The mother didn't even hesitate and just yeet the child in our direction when she sees Ezekiah.

And of course we helped the child get up who was wailing to her running mother to help her.

The mother just runs and didn't look back.

NOT EVEN A SPLIT MILLISECOND!!!

I took the child in a orphanage just near a forest. I have to leave Ezekiah since the reaction of the mother might cause a chain reaction...

The child thanked me.

When I questioned the owner about the town. She just CASUALLY explained it to me like it's NORMAL to sacrifice a child. EVEN A NEW BORN!!!