Oh wait...

...

Eventually we decided to rest in a cave we found in the mountains.

The cave was also breathtaking. There are beautiful and colorful crystals that provides us light. There was also a big hole that is showing the moon and thousands stars above.

The walls are quite smooth. There was also a lake that is shimmering with colorful light because of the crystals below the lake and it's also reflecting the moon with the colorful crystals at the cave as well.

I wouldn't mind if this became my home.

Ezekiah wants to rest near the lake so I let him and join him.

We eventually fall asleep. I really can't forget about the views here in this island. I really want to stare at the beautiful view right in front of me.

But sleep was a top priority at the moment so I have no choice but to sleep.

And darkness consumes me.

<A 10 hour time skip>

I was nudge awake by Ezekiah who was energetic for some reason jumping around the cave, but don't worry the cave was still fine because Ezekiah was in his mini form.

I groan while getting myself up.

Stretching my limbs so they won't be sore for our flight to the west.

*Sigh... I will really miss this cave.

The beauty still didn't vanished when it's already day. It's still breathtaking.

Wait.

I do have a skill that can create worlds right, Sybyl?

*(/Yes you do Dear host.\)*

Can you copy this island in that world? Can you do that?

*(/Are thinking less of me Dear host? Worry not. This is merely a simple task for me.\)*

Yosh! Then I'll leave it to you Sybyl!

*(/It is done Dear host.\)*

Wha- already?!?! Wow. That was FAST. It wasn't even a minute!!!

*(/Please stop thinking less of me Dear host. That task was nothing.\)*

Okay Sybyl. I think your ego is raising at a rapid state. Don't over underestimate your self now.

That is very dangerous for literally every villain.

*(/Noted.\)*

Now that is done. I check what was Ezekiah's excitement was coming from.

<a ten minutes time skip>

After a couple minutes trying to find him. He was just at the shore.

It turns out he was having fun with the crystal like fishes. He was even diving just to get one catch.