Characters' Bio [1]

Start from the beginning

Noble Phantasms:

[Gate of Babylon]: Izuku can send out as little as one or two weapons or enough at a single time that it becomes comparable to a torrent of "gushing water" directed at the opponent. He will generally use weak treasures unless the situation should call for his highest class of treasures, such as in the case of Muscular. He can prepare and launch dozens, up to a hundred, if he is serious. Every single weapon in the Gate of Babylon is a Noble Phantasm.

Anastasia Fujiwara (Before and After inheriting Excalibur)

Likes: Tempura, Music, Heroes, Excalibur, Swordsmanship, Getting Stronger, Fashion, The Pendragons

Dislikes: Villans, Fake Heroes, Quirkless Discrimination, Bullies, Bakugo twins, Izuku's former parents, Her father.

Personality: Compassionate, Confident, Courteous, Energetic, Kind, Observant, Overprotective, Smart, Strong-willed, Tenacious.

Love Interest: Izuku Pendragon

Noble Phantasm:

Excalibur: Considered to be among the greatest of Noble Phantasms, with its speed, attack power, and reach upon being activated surpassing and remaining unrivaled by all others. It is an "ultimate killing technique" that releases light holding enormous energy. To an observer, it looks like a giant beam of light, but the attack's target point is only at the tip. It is the "ultimate slash" that cuts through everything in the "area" the light goes through. Its enormous power heats space around the tip, and as a result, it is interpreted as a wave of light that mows across the surface of the earth. One could also call it a directed energy weapon. Even if it is dodged, those nearby can still be temporarily distracted by its intensity.

• ======= •

Izumi Yagi

Quirk:

Enhanced Telekinesis: Thanks to One for All, Izumi's original telekinesis Quirk is now greatly enhanced. However, Izumi can currently only use a small percent of One for All to use as an enhancement for her telekinesis. Her Quirk allows her to move objects with her mind as long as she sees what she wants to move. Before inheriting One for All, she could only move objects as big as a small house, at most. After Inheriting One for All, she can now use her Quirk to move anything as big as an entire building with considerable force.

Shoka Todoroki (Ignore the scar, only Shoto has one because of a training accident)

Quirk:

Ice & Fire Manipulation: Shoka's Quirk is fundamentally the same as her brother's. The only difference is that Shoka cannot produce as much ice or flames as Shoto. However, she can manipulate the ice or flames that she produces as much as she wants.

Katsumi Bakugo

Quirk:

Extract Burst: Her Quirk is essentially the same as Katsuki's which is to make explosions. However, Katsumi, as opposed to Katsuki, uses body fluids, like sweat or blood. For example, if she stores some of her body fluids, like sweat, in a small container, it can act as a remote bomb. Additionally, if she uses blood for her Quirk, it will linger in the form of pinkish flames and the explosion is stronger, however, she can't control it. To activate her Quirk, she simply has to close her fist.

∆ • ∆ • ∆ • ∆ • ∆

(Both Izuku and Anastasia are still inferior in using their Noble Phantasms in comparison to Gilgamesh and Artoria. However, as the story progresses, they will come closer to their level day by day.)