"Lin, the waves are still dangerous and it's been just 5 days." Flynn said, watching the huge waves from the resort.

"But that doesn't make any sense!" Lin said.

Erin could just roll her eyes and sipped on her coffee.

Flynn just groaned. "I don't know why you're acting like this but where have you been these past few days? You won't even come down and eat, and now you're only concerned about my cousin after 5 days?" Flynn released his pheromones and watched how Lin flinched.

"Y-you! You won't get away with this! I'm going after Kiyo!" Lin groaned.

"Go on, try and die." Flynn murmured.

But in the end, Lin wasn't able to ride a boat because Hajime didn't allow any boat to leave.

-

Around 3 in the afternoon, Kiyoomi woke up feeling pain on his cheek. It stings.

He groaned in pain as he tried to stand up from the bed.

The smell of mixed pheromones filled the room, making him realize what he had done.

Even though he thought he had it under control, everything doesn't seem to go the way he wanted.

Kiyoomi could remember a few pieces of memories from when he was consumed by his alpha instincts and it was horrible. He felt guilty but he was stunned to see the broken door.

Aside from that, everything is cleaned, even his body is clean and he's now wearing something to cover his lower body. He gulped and went to the bathroom.

"What the hell just happened to my face?" He asked himself as he saw his reflection from the mirror.

His right cheek is swollen and slightly violet in color.

"Mr. Sakusa?" It was Atsumu's voice.

He turned around and saw Atsumu wearing an oversized white shirt and joggers, there were bags under his eyes which made him look more exhausted.

But how is he able to move after all of that?

Atsumu looked away. "You're awake, come on down. I've cooked something, we haven't eaten these past few days so you must be hungry." With that, he left the bathroom.

'What was that?' He thought.

He stayed there for a couple of minutes before deciding to come down. He saw Atsumu sitting on the kitchen stool, eating.

He sat over the opposing stool and looked at Atsumu. He seemed well but he knew himself that he wasn't.

"I'm sorr—"

"I'm sorry Mr. Sakusa— eh?" Atsumu blinked. "A-ah you go first..."

"No, you go first." Kiyoomi cleared his throat.

"Well— I just want to apologize for punching you in the face—" Atsumu bowed his head to pay respect. "I'm really sorry."

"You punched me?" Kiyoomi was too stunned.

"Ah yes— I'm really sorry Mr. Sakusa." Atsumu bowed even more.

"It's fine." He chuckled. "I should be the one thanking you. My rut has finally subsided because of that punch."

'What? I didn't think it'll make his rut subside.' He thought. 'I knocked him down because he has too much stamina. But I didn't think it'd be good.'

"Still- it must've hurt." Atsumu looked worried.

"I told you it's fine. You should worry about your body more than worrying about how hard your punch is." Kiyoomi cleared his throat. "Moreover, I apologize for being too rough. I wasn't in my right mind, I've caused you pain without realizing it." Kiyoomi said, forking the meatballs on his plate.

Atsumu smiled at him. "It's alright, sir. I might have triggered your rut earlier than expected so it's partly my fault."

"But it looks like I triggered your irregular heat cycle as well so I'm deeply sorry." Kiyoomi slightly looked away as he couldn't even take a spoonful of food.

Atsumu sighed. "It's really alright, sir. I should be the one asking for forgiveness since I punched you without your permission."

'Sir here, sir that?' He thought. It angers him to hear that Atsumu still calls him sir even if they're not in the office.

"I already told you it's fine. This is actually the first time someone punched me in the face but I don't mind." Kiyoomi said.

Now, Atsumu felt more guilty. "I'm really sorry..."

"If you're that sorry, then you should start calling me by my name and not sir." He said and put down the utensils on the plate.

"But sir—"

"K.I.Y.O.O.M.I."

"How can I— It doesn't feel right. You're my boss and I work under you." Atsumu looked away.

"That's right, I'm your boss and you should obey my orders. Call me by my name from now on." Kiyoomi said.

Atsumu gulped as he pronounced his name. "A-alright, K-Ki-yo.. omi."

"Great." Kiyoomi replied.

After that, the deafening silence made them hear their own heartbeats.

Atsumu cleared his throat. "I-is the food not to your liking, sir- I mean K-Kiyoomi?" He asked because he noticed that Kiyoomi hadn't taken a spoonful ever since he came down.

"That's because... my gums are bleeding." He said.

Atsumu could feel the added weight of more guilt added.

Luckily, the villa was complete with their needs and he was able to treat Kiyoomi efficiently.

"Thank you."

"You're welcome..." Atsumu replied and returned the kit to the cabinet.

Kiyoomi suddenly caressed his nape. He felt a bite mark on his fingertips. 'Did Atsumu perform a temporary mark to calm me down?' He thought.

That was a smart move because if he hadn't, Atsumu wouldn't probably be able to walk.

Looking at Atsumu's back from the couch in the living room, his body got a hang of it for a few days. A recessive omega with an alpha's body is quite intriguing.

Suddenly, a vivid memory came through his mind. The moment he felt how painful Atsumu's nails dug on his back. The feeling of tightness and probably the softest part gripping on the tip of his shaft. His eyes widened.

Meanwhile, Atsumu who's struggling to put back the kit in the cabinet flinched all of a sudden because of the sudden burst of strong pheromones coming from Kiyoomi's direction.

"No way..." He whispered and slowly turned his head towards his direction and saw how dazed Kiyoomi's eyes looked.

'I thought it subsided?!' He frowned.

Kiyoomi's pheromones made his knees and legs wobble, and dropped the kit on the floor.

'This guy!'

"K-Kiyoomi! Snap out of it." He said. "Stop!"

But there's no way in hell Kiyoomi would hear that because he's already at the after effects phase.

Slowly, Kiyoomi closed the distance between them and Atsumu could barely lean on the kitchen counter.

From that moment onwards, Atsumu could only moan in both pain and pleasure, and the corners of the villa were the only witnesses.

-