chapter-16

Author POV

Jungkook Mansion

Jungkook yawns. It's weekend. Bright sunlight that landed on his face made him wake up. When he opens his eyes, he realized a woman is next to him. He turned and sat at the edge of bed wore his pant.

"Good morning, Jungkook" She greeted with smile while back hugging him.

"Get out! Now" He shouts at her. She flinched at his voice, immediately moved back and started to pick her cloth, made her towards door. "And its Mr. Jeon for you" Jungkook added with stern voice when she was going out of the room.

Jungkook walked to the bathroom, brushed his teeth, took a quick shower and dressed himself with black t-shirt and sweat pant. He walked downstairs, Maids greeted him. He never bothered to greet them back and went to dining room with straight face and started to eat his breakfast.

After finishing breakfast, he went upstairs to his study or office room. He seated on his chair and took file in his hand started to check them.

Ring~~~

The calm surroundings was interrupted by sudden call for Jungkook. He looked at screen and slightly smiled. The serious mood had was suddenly had replaced by happy mood. He got up from chair, went near window and picked the call.

"Hello Kookie~~~~"

Jungkook heard some voices and giggling sound from other side

"Hello Hyung, Where are you?"

"Well I'm at dad's place. Appa really misses you Kookie"

"I too miss my Appa"

"Then why don't you visit him today"

"Hyung don't be sill—"

"Yah how could be this stubborn? Please visit him, I-I can't see him like this Jungkook. He loves you the most, I know you were angry at his decision but what can he do. It wasn't his fault to accept that. A-And He's having hard time ever since you left this place. P-P-Please visit him Jungkook, I'm getting worried about his health" 

"What happened to his health? Is he alright?"

"Are you really concerned about him?"

"Hyung~~, he's my Appa "

"Oh you remember he's your Appa?"

"Hyung pleas—"

"Please? Then come and see how's he doing"

"Hy—" Jin hang up the call before Jungkook's reply. "Ahhhh!" Jungkook screamed with frustration. He stared at the outside window "Please visit him Jungkook, I'm getting worried about his health" "Are you really concerned about him?" "Oh you remember he's your Appa?"  Jin's words were ringing in his ear. His eyes got wet, tears were rolling down from his eyes. Without thinking twice he went out of the mansion and drove his car.

Do you guys think story is getting slow. Should I just concentrate on Jikook or Minkookie. If its slow then comment and free to share your opinion. 

And for Jeon couple, they both are male. Appa means bottom and he gave birth to them, Dad means Top.  For Park couple are Male and female. Its fiction so don't take it to mind. Love you.

I purple you💜