Screw you, Ronald

Bill and Fleur's wedding was probably the last time we had some fun that year. But it was short lived, for deatheaters invaded. Hermione and Ronald, me and Harry insisted they stay back.

But no. They will follow us, no matter what. Or so I thought.

~~~~~~~~~~~

"You're thinking of Draco, aren't you, Y/n?" Ron said, breathing deeply, and entering the tent, which was the place I would now call home.

"What makes you say that?" I said, breathing heavily.

"I don't know, this is the first time you've smiled in weeks." Ronald said, as we quietly entered the tent. 

I hate to say he was right. I thought of the Yule ball, the kiss on the second floor, the songbook....A tear threatened to fall, but I blinked it back.

"Honestly. You are thinking about Malfoy. When we are supposed to be looking for Horcruxes." He said angrily.

I was having trouble processing why Ronald was acting out.

This chain of thoughts was interrupted by Ronald turning on the light with his put-outer.

"Yeah, I'm still here, but you two carry on. Don't let me spoil the fun." He said bitterly, looking at Hermione and Harry.

Ron doesn't get this, but, Harry sees me and Hermione the same way. As a sister, friend, guide and nothing else. He's just scared of Hermione a bit more than he's scared of my wrath.

"What's wrong?" Harry said, getting up.

Ron: "Wrong? Nothing's wrong. Not according to you, anyway."

Y/n: "Ronald, don't-"

Harry: "Look, if you've got something to say, don't be shy." (walks up to Ron). "Just spit it out."

"Alright, I'll spit it out. But don't expect me to be grateful just because now there's another damn thing we've got to find." Ronald breathed.

"I thought you knew what you signed up for.." I said in disbelief.

"Yeah, I thought I did too" He said angrily.

"Well look, I'm sorry but I don't quite understand." I said.

"What part of this isn't living up to your expectations?" Harry asked, heating up just a little.

"Did you think we were going to be staying in a five star hotel? Finding a Horcrux every other day?" I said, my blood boiling up.

"You thought you'd be back with your mum by Christmas?" Harry said, now standing next to me, shaking with fury.

"I just thought after all this time, we would have actually achieved something." Ron cried. "I thought you knew what you were doing. I thought Dumbledore would have told you Potters something worthwhile. I thought you both had a plan!" Ronald continued.

"I told you everything Dumbledore told us!" I said, lossing my cool.

"And in case you haven't noticed we have found a Horcrux already." Harry said.

"Yeah, and we're about as close to getting rid of it as we are to finding the rest of them, aren't we?" He said, letting out a sarcastic chuckle.

"Ron, please take the Horcrux off." Hermione said, only to get pushed away by Ron.

"TAKE THE BLOODY LOCKET OFF!" I shrieked, but to no avail.

"Do you want to know why I listen to that radio every night, do you? To make sure I don't hear Ginny's name. Or Fred. Or George. Or mum." He said.

"You think we're not listening?" I said. "We don't know how it feels?" Harry added.

"Your parents are dead, you have no family! No, you don't know how it feels!" He shrieked, Making Harry pounce onto him. A tear rolled down my cheek. 

"Stop! Stop! Stop it!" Me and Hermione separated the boys.

"Fine, GO THEN!" Harry yelled.

Ronald picked up his things and was ready to leave.

"And you? Are you coming or are you staying?" He asked Mione."I suppose Y/n is staying with her pathetic excuse of a brother. Hermione. Are you coming?"

There was a silence, where Hermione battled back tears.

"Fine. I get it. I saw you two the other night. " Ron said, looking at Harry and Mione.

"Ron, that's- nothing." She said.

Ron slammed the locket onto a stool and stormed out. Hermione ran after him.

I threw my arms around Harry. "SCREW YOU, RONALD!" I called out.

"Screw you too, Y/n." His voice called.

~~~~~~~~~~