Fateful Firewhiskey

It's been an entire week.

In the girls dorm->

Y/n: "Bro, how tf can he be so attractive?" 

Y/n fishes out her album of pictures with Draco. Hermione laughs

Kayla: "Things have been so lame lately. Imma host a party in our common room today. Only for Gryffindors."

Romilda: "Sounds good."

TIME CUT

DRACO'S POV

I've spent quite some time trying to fix the vanishing cabinet. All this dark magic is making me feel, well... terrible. But I try to keep myself happy, thinking of how happy I make Y/n.. And how grateful I am to have her.

Speaking of which. I think I need to speak to her. It's been an entire week, and I'm just eager to check on her.

I go to the Gryffindor common room.

*knock knock*

Parvati: "Oh- um Malfoy?"

"I'd like to meet Y/n." I said.

The common room was playing loud bops, people dancing madly, and colored lights were flashing.

"I guess you'll have to look for her." Parvati said, going back to the partying.

I entered the common room- sifting through students.

God I hate these Gryffindors.

I finally saw Y/n who was dancing with filthy Brewer. Before I knew it, she had grabbed his face in her hands, and began- kissing him. Brewer kissing her back.

"NOOOO! Nooooo! NOOOOO! " I yelled. I felt my heart shatter into a million pieces.

The music and lights turned off. Everyone was staring at me, as I kicked things, and shattered glasses, screaming.

Y/n let go of Brewer and looked at me. With a blank expression.

Suddenly, she put her hands on her scar and passed out.

She collapsed to the floor, as Harry ran up to her, lifted her up as He, Weasley and Granger made their way to Pomfrey. I followed them with my heart burning, giving Brewer one death glare.

They put her in a bed at the hospital wing. Granger thrust a bezoar down her throat, and Y/n shot up.

"DID ALL WE HAVE NEVER MEAN ANYTHING TO YOU? " I screamed, my eyes hot with tears.

"Draco, let's talk about it." She said, her voice quavering.

"ALRIGHT. HOW WAS HE?" I yelled.

"What?"

"YOU WANTED TO TALK ABOUT IT, DIDN'T YOU? I ASKED HOW WAS HE? WHAT DOES HE HAVE THAT I DON'T?" I screamed.

Tears rolled down her cheeks. "Draco- please-"

I stormed out.

She didn't show up for breakfast thenext day.

I heard Granger sniffling.

"she- Pomfrey might not be able to save Y/n, Harry. " She cried.

No. no. I couldn't lose Y/n.

She wasn't seen for 2 whole days. I had started to worry. 

I ran up to the hospital wing to see Granger rubbing Y/n's hand.

"I don't know what happened. I still can't believe I kissed Jack.. Oh god.. No, no, no!" Y/n said, sobbing.

"The firewhiskey that Jack gave you had Amortentia mixed in it. Jack mixed it in." Hermione said seething.

That explained everything.

"And then, Firewhiskey and Amortentia is poisonous together, I'm glad you've survived. As of Jack, Harry bet him up for you." Granger said, squeezing her hand slightly.

"BUT NOW DRACO HATES ME! WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO, HUH?" Y/n yelled.

"Last time I checked, I love you Y/n." I said, walking up to her.

"I can explain-" Y/n began.

 "Shhh love, don't. I heard everything." I said, smiling.

She smiled back.

"As of Brewer, he's going to wish he wasn't born." I said, kissing Y/n's lips.

Brewer picked the wrong enemy. He's going down, down, down.