Death Eaters at Hogwarts

That night, me and Harry went up the astronomy tower. Dumbledore talking to himself, and the beautiful blonde looking much more devastated than ever. 

Albus Dumbledore:

Good evening, Draco. What brings you here on this fine, spring evening?

Draco Malfoy:
Who else is here? I heard you talking.

Albus Dumbledore:
I often talk aloud to myself. I find it extraordinarily useful. Have you been whispering to you yourself, Draco? Draco, you are no assassin.

Draco Malfoy:
How do you know what I am?! I've done things that would shock you!

Albus Dumbledore:
Like cursing Katie Bell and hoping that, in return, she would bear a cursed necklace to me? Like replacing a bottle of mead with one laced with poison? Forgive me, Draco, but I cannot help feeling these actions are so weak that your heart couldn't really be in them.

Draco Malfoy:
He trusts me! I was chosen! [reveals the Dark Mark on his left arm]

Albus Dumbledore:
I shall make it easy for you... [raises his wand]

Draco Malfoy:
Expelliarmus!

Albus Dumbledore:
[wand flies out of his hand] Very good, very good. [door opens in the distance] You're not alone? There are others? How?

Draco Malfoy:
The Vanishing Cabinet in the Room of Requirement. I've been mending it.

Albus Dumbledore:
Let me guess; It has a sister? A twin?

Draco Malfoy:
At Borgin & Burke's. They form a passage.

Albus Dumbledore:
Ingenius. Draco, years ago, I knew a boy who made all the wrong choices. Please let me help you.

Draco Malfoy:
[breaking into tears] I don't want your help! Don't you understand? I have to do this! I have to kill you! Or he's going to kill me...

Bellatrix Lestrange:
[walking into the astronomy tower followed by Death Eaters] Well, look what we have here. Well done, Draco!

Albus Dumbledore:
Good evening, Bellatrix. I think introductions are called for.

Bellatrix Lestrange:
Love to, Albus, but I'm afraid we're on a bit of a tight schedule. [to Draco] Do it!

Fenrir Greyback:
He doesn't have the stomach... just like his father. Let me finish him in my own way.

Bellatrix Lestrange:
No! The Dark Lord was clear; The boy's to do it. This is your moment. Do it! Go on, Draco! NOW!

Severus Snape:
No. [steps in]

Albus Dumbledore:
Severus... please.

[short pause]

Severus Snape:
Avada Kedavra!

The spell hit Dumbledore. He was knocked over the rail behind him and fell from the tower.

I clutched onto Harry tightly as we saw the lifeless figure fall down. Hagrid might've seen all this, I thought.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"HAPPY THAT LOVERBOY'S FINALLY KILLED DUMBLEDORE? MIGHT AS WELL BECOME A DEATHEATER, Y/N POTTER!" Harry shrieked.

"HE HAS NO CHOICE HARRY! HE'S NOT- HE'S NOT EVIL! HE'S TOLD ME, AND I KNOW THAT THIS IS ALL TO SAVE HIS BLOODY FAMILY!" I yelled.

"YOU FCKING KNEW ALL ALONG? YOU KNEW MALFOY WAS A DEATH EATER, AND YOU STILL FCKING BETRAYED US!" Harry yelled.

"They love each other Harry! Besides, Y/n never did betray us." Hermione's shaky voice called out.

"Stay out of this Hermione." Harry seethed, running up his dorm

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's been a while since his funeral. We all miss Dumbledore. Draco knows that Harry knows.

We all know too well, we cannot come back for our 7th and final year at Hogwarts.

We're going Horcrux hunting. 

On the train back home, Harry and I made up. He knew the pain of having to now stay away from Ginny. For her own safety. He now knew Draco's pain and I was glad he was finally understanding my world.

And. With that, things are taking an all too obvious turn to a darker side. Darker still.