Crystal Ball

Sorry if this gets kinda lame, next chapter will be way better!

Celestine fluttered back almost immediately.

𝓓𝓮𝓪𝓻𝓮𝓼𝓽  𝓨/𝓷,

𝓦𝓮 𝓷𝓮𝓮𝓭 𝓽𝓸 𝓽𝓪𝓵𝓴 𝓲𝓷 𝓹𝓮𝓻𝓼𝓸𝓷. 𝓜𝓮𝓮𝓽 𝓶𝓮 𝓲𝓷 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓐𝓼𝓽𝓻𝓸𝓷𝓸𝓶𝔂 𝓽𝓸𝔀𝓮𝓻, 𝓶𝓲𝓭𝓷𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽.

𝓓.𝓜.

Mione: "Malfoy's awake? This early?"

Y/n: "Strange. But please don't tell Harry anything!"

Mione: "Don't worry. I keep secrets."

Y/n smiled and hugged Mione.

This Monday morning, Y/n hated more than others. Not just because she had to return to classes, also because she had to avoid Malfoy whenev, and start the lessons with Dumbledore. Lessons about Tom Riddle.

Classes seemed to go fairly easy. Draco, too, did not speak to Y/n in class.

In dumblydora's office, you learned about Horcruxes with Harry. You also tell them about the Golden snake you see in your nightmares..

TIME CUT TO ASTRONOMY TOWER

Y/n: "Draco. I'm here."

Draco turns around.

Y/n: "Harry and I are constantly fighting. Fighting for what we stand for. You, you fight for things you don't want to stand for. I- don't want to do this, but Harry- he's making me chose. Between him and you."

Draco: "Choose Harry."

Y/n: "W-what?"

Draco: "But that being said, we will take a temporary break from each other. Not- not forever. Because I'm winning the bet we made. You'll be Mrs. Malfoy. And the boy who lived will be happy about it. Till then, you're not mine, but you are also not seeing anybody else."

Y/n: "I agree with everything except the fact that you'll win the bet."

Draco smirks. He pulls Y/n closer to him by grabbing her arms and whispers, "We'll see about that."

Y/n blushes as Draco presses his lips against hers.

Y/n: "So, what are we now?"

Draco: "We're people who love each other but can't be together for some time. And, we're also soulmates."

 "Corny git!" Y/n laughs.

Draco: "Goodbye, love."

Y/n: "Goodbye, beautiful boy."

Y/n threw her arms around Draco's neck, who grabbed her torso into a tight hug.

Hermione was very supportive of this, much to my relief. "I have a funny feeling Malfoy might actually win the bet, Mrs. Malfoy.." she joked, and I nudged her arm.

That night at dinner-

Ron: "I still can't believe Fred and George got number 93 for their store on Diagon alley."

Hermione: "Oh, how I love that place!"

Harry: "Remember the first time we went to diagon alley?"

Y/n (flashbacks) -->

Hagrid: "Alrigh' then. I'll take 'Arry to get 'is robes. Y/n, go get yer books. I'll meet ye in Madam Malkins'."

Y/n is cheerily loading her satchel with first year books. She skips out the door of Flourish and Blotts, bumping into someone.

"Oh, I'm so sorry!" Y/n said, rubbing her head.

"It's fine." Someone said, Y/n looked up to see a boy with pale blonde hair slicked back.

"What's your name?" He asked.

"Y/n."

"Full name?" He asked.

"Y/n James Potter."

he stares at Y/n.

"Why're you looking at me like that?"

"Because you're beautiful. " He says.

Y/n blushes.

"I enjoy looking at beautiful people." He smiles.

"Y/n, time to get your robes!" Hagrid yelled from inside madam malkins robe store.

"I'll see you at Hogwarts!" Y/n smiled, running up to Hagrid and Harry.

Hermione snaps her fingers in Y/n's face. "Y/nnnn?"

Y/n: "Sorry, I was having a flashback."

Time cut to divination.

"We will be reading crystal balls to find soulmates in today's class." Trelawney said, as students picked up crystal balls and brought them on to their tables. "Work in groups of three." She instructed.

Harry, Ronald and Y/n sat around a table.

"Remind me to quit this class." Ron muttered.

"Okay, now place someone's hand onto the ball, and study the glow using page 394 of your textbook (Please don't kill me for the pun)."

Harry: "Y/n can go first!"

'What- no!" I protested, but Harry slammed my hand onto the crystal ball. It glowed an emerald green, images floating across.

Ron : "Your soulmate has 5- no, 4, no, 5 fingers on each hand." 

Harry: "Thumbs are not fingers, you dumbass-"

"BWAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHA" Y/n is wheezing.

"I'm not that bad!" Ron scowled.

"Your inner eye is clouded." Harry said, mocking Trelawney.

"Your inner eye is clouded by spiders!" Y/n teased, in Trelawney's voice.

Ron whimpered at the very thought of spiders.

Harry: "I think the hand- is not about fingers."

Y/n: "Of course it isn't! Look, it's got a ring on!"

Ron: "Let's see. I can... see money, so he's rich. Great, you can lend me some money."

Y/n: "A.. snake?"

Harry: "And, there's some, hearts?"

Ron: "I think that means, WAIT YOU LIKE HIM TOO?"

Harry: "Holy- It can't be, can't be Malfoy."

Ron: "He's rich, he wears rings, Y/n likes him, it only makes sense!"

Y/n: "Urm, there's a green apple."

Ron: "I'll bite my toe off if you both aren't  made for each other."

At this point, Y/n is a blushing tomato.

 "The girl who lived fancies me!"

Y/n turns around to see Draco and his cronies with smirks plastered on their faces.

Draco: "UhuuuuhuhuhhUhuuuh!"

What's up with him?

Oh, I get it. He wants to act cold infront of everyone so that they don't suspect us. Us still liking each other.

Y/n rolls her eyes. "Let's see how you fare with the crystal ball."

She slams his hand onto it.

In a matter of seconds, the glow eases from green to red.

Y/n(sassily): "She's got to be a Gryffindor, there was a lion, there was this squiggly line that strange enough, looks like my scar, you've got yoghurt! There's a watermelon, a - pineapple, and oh-"

Draco(embarrased): "Shut up!"

All of his cronies are laughing.