Hope

"You saw me?" I asked. "I...I don't know how. B-but I saw you." Stiles explained. "For a split second. Then it was gone. But...I could see. It may have been gone in a snap...but it felt like time went still to me." He added. "The whole world slowed down. And seeing you...for the first time...in what feels like eternity...I saw your beautiful face." He stated.

"And those tears made you even more beautiful. Because Cora...you are by far the most gorgeous human being I've ever seen in my life." He told me cupping my face and leaning his forehead against mine. "I may not be able to see it ever again...but I'm glad...that for once in my life...I was given a gift. The ability to see you." He whispered.

"You seeing me...this is great news...don't let this blindness corrupt you into believing the possibility that you will never get to do it again. Be hopeful that you will be able to." I voiced.

"Because I swear on my life...I will bring back your eyesight, Stiles. It will take time and hard work. But all you have to do is one thing." I told him. "And what's that?" He asked. "Overcome your worst fear." I answered. "How do I overcome this?" He questioned. "I don't know. But once you do...you will become stronger." I responded. "I can't. How do I overcome something that has a permanent hold over my life?" He asked. "You do it the Stiles way." I told him. "The Stiles way?" He inquired. "You know...act like somebody's life depends on it. Damn the consequences." I said.

"So...you want me to be a dumbass?" He asked. "Oh! Sorry." I voiced embarrassed. He let out a laugh. "That shouldn't be too hard. That's me everyday." He announced before feeling around for my hand. I placed it into his before the two of us left the music room.