Warrior

I watched cautiously as Stiles flexed his clawed fingers. "I wouldn't recommend any sudden moves." Deucalion sounded as Stiles let loose a deep growl. He towered over the rest of us. "This is not all terrifying." Peter stated as Stiles lowered his head directly beside Peter's and growled revealing a whole row of razor-sharp fangs. His eyes glowing bright in the darkness of the loft.

"Stiles?" I called out. The Werebear responded with a chuffing sound turning his massive head to look at me. "It's me." I told him. "Cora. Don't." Derek warned. Stiles walked towards me and growled baring his fangs once more. His heavy and hot breath covering my face. Then he went silent before gently rubbing the side of his snout along my neck. He took a seat in front of me. I smiled at the werecreature and began to scratch behind his head. "You're scared of this guy?"  I asked Peter as Stiles let out a series of deep demonic bear laughter. "Does the full moon affect him like us?" I asked Deucalion.

"Worse actually. And if he ever gets pissed...he becomes virtually unstoppable. For regular bears can take the full force of 9mm bullets on a rampage. Imagine what he can do." Deucalion pointed out. "So...he's hairy Hulk?" Peter suggested. "Yes. Practically." Deucalion answered. Stiles looked back at me before his rounded ears perked up and he growled lowly. He rose to his feet and looked around before facing the entry door. He roared briefly before the loft door opened to reveal his father. "Son of a bitch!" He shouted pulling out his gun and aiming at Stiles.

"WAIT! DON'T IT'S STILES!!" I shouted. "That thing is Stiles?!" Sheriff exclaimed. "Yes and for the love of God don't shoot or you'll kill us all." Peter told him. "Sheriff. Please." Derek told him. Sheriff let out a sigh before putting his gun away. "What the hell is he?" He asked as Stiles walked over. "A Werebear. The most dangerous werecreature to ever exist." Deucalion explained. "My son? Dangerous?" Sheriff asked. "Very. He is descendant of Vikings. He was always bound to be." Deucalion pointed out. Sheriff shrugged his shoulders. "Got me there. But I always thought it'd be his brain that was dangerous...not The Incredible Bear." He explained. "Well...he did this to make Scott and the others pay. You okay with that?" I asked. "Make them out for making my son blind? Hell yes. Let me go get my fucking shotgun." Sheriff said before leaving.