Nightmares

I laid in the bed hours later....at least...I think it was. Wait.

"Hey Siri..." I whispered. "Yes?" The feminine voice announced. "What time is it?" I asked. "The current time is 1:17 A.M." She answered. WHOA! AN ENTIRE DAY HAS PASSED!

"Stiles." A voice rumbled. I froze. "Who's there?" I asked. "Look at you...so weak. Can't even detect the threat in your room. Can't protect your lover." The voice spat before I saw a strange being holding Cora by her throat. "LET HER GO!" I shouted. "Make me." The strange being teased before revealing himself to be Scott. "Stiles....I love—" Cora began  before Scott tore her throat out with his claws. Cora collapsed to the floor in a pool of her own blood.

"NO!" I cried out. I lunged at Scott and pinned him to the floor. "I'M! NOT! WEAK!" I raged pounding my fist into his face. "I NEVER WAS! AND I NEVER WILL BE!" I spat before I changed into the giant Werebear with a roar. Scott's glowing red eyes widened with terror. "The fuck?" He whispered before I slashed my giant bear claws across his face and began to rip him to pieces. I tore and tore until all that was left was a mangled bloody corpse. I let loose a thunderous roar rising to my feet at my full height. I reverted back to a human in tears. "She's dead. She's dead. I couldn't save you." I breathed looking at Cora's lifeless corpse.