Chapter 20:Away from Mom

Começar do início

I flipped towards the last page of the newspaper It said

"The Most Epic Building of our Country Have been set on fire"

Then A picture of it...

'Han Paradise, Once The Biggest yet Royal Building Of our Country have been set on fire....The death place,But most important and memorable place Of our Our Business King Late Mr.Kang Sang-Woon (squid game Lmfao)....Han paradise was one of the most epic building of our country.....Mr Kang Our 1st Business King was found dead in the House beside the Han Paradise......As the building have been abandoned long ago....None can find out what really happened....'

'Police have arrested a guy who steals from this building everynight....Anyone who visited that place before or Have any Doubts of who might have done it...Kindly report it to Seoul Police Station, For more Information Check Channel KNU S.K'

I Folded back the paper and kept it on Couch....and went towards hall(2nd hall in 3rd Floor)

I took The remote and switched on the TV...I kept on pressing the '+' Button continuously...At last I got the channel...I increased the Volume...and sat on the couch....

A women In a dark Blue suit started telling news...with some actor actress news On the bottom On channel and 'Han Paradise was set on Fire' 'Mr Kang Sang-Woon's death place' 'Some thugs were found Behind the building smoking' 'Police arrested A thief who stole almost every expensive Old Things which cost More than 8000000 Won' Said the women...

Lily;Mam Pls come downstairs to have Breakfast....Sir,Madam & Youngmasters are waiting for you...

*sigh* I switched off the T.V 

Y/n;yeah!I'm coming....

DINING HALL:

Y/m;Today I myself made the breakfast and It's your favorite Y/n,Jungkook...

(she was sitting between JK and Jin Oppa....)

Y/n;wow!It's been a while since I ate food made by you...

I was about to pick a Steak when Mom Took My plate away...

Y/n;Mom what are-

Y/m;Lemme serve my children food Today...

She Put steak,lettuce leaves,a bowl of tteokbokki,a bowl of ramen with kimchi and few cheese sticks too....

Y/M;Here...have it full...

Y/n;Ofc...I'm dying to eat it....*licks her lip*

She chuckled and place a Glass of Avocado Juice and straw near...I'm a big fan of avocado So NP.....

I started eating...while mom served rest food...

After serving Mom sat beside Mr Kim...and started having some food while whispering something to Mr Kim...

I finished my food(Only tteokbokki and ramen is left)

Y/n;Just keep it in Fridge...I'll microwave is when I feel hungry...

Mr Kim;Nah!It's totally fine dear....You can have fresh when you feel hungry...Not these leftover

Y/n;No Noo...I'm fine with it...afterall It's mine only...Pls....

Mr Kim;Bu-

Y/m;It's fine honey....She was taught to not waste food...Y/n go wash you hands...

Y/n;nae...

Mr Kim;Y/n Bts...

Bts and Y/n;Yes?

Y/m;come to hall after your breakfast...*smile*