"Hyung you don't need to-" Yoongi looked at Jin.

"I'm buying it!"

~~

Dude chill! Okay?

"Don't tell me to chill Hoseok! I saw him infront of my Uni today."

He might have came to apologise.

"The way he was looking at me I am sure he has some bad plans about me!"

Don't take everything negatively Chim... What if he is a good guy...and maybe he just wants to be nice to you?

"Whatever Hoseok! But what if he tries something bad with me? I mean he doesn't look decent to me..." Jimin gulped as Yoongi's face flashed in his mind.

Then why don't you call the police and inform them for a personal guard or something....?

"Because I can't!" He sighed. "Mrs. Park will kill me if she finds out about this..."

Hoseok!!! Are you done chatting with your friend?!? We're waiting!!

Yes hyung! I'm coming!

Sorry Chim! Gotta go... I'll call you later, alright?

"Yeah cool....."

Beep beep.

Jimin sighed as he put his phone back in his pocket. "Here I'm lonely again!"

~~

"What!!? What do you mean by eight months???" Yoongi jumped from his bed.

"Yes sir, you're moving to America for eight months." Hyunjin said.

"You can't be serious!"

"We're dead serious." Felix said.

"Is this some kind of fucking joke!!?! JIN HYUNG!!!!" Yoongi screamed and Jin rushed into the room, worried to death.

"What is wrong with you!? It's past twelve! Don't wake my son up!"

"You're sending me to America!? For eight fucking moths!?! Even after knowing that I-"

"Tomorrow...." Namjoon walked in.

"You're leaving tomorrow

"You're leaving tomorrow. Pack your bags and go to bed."

"But hyung, it's my vacation... I already asked you before I came here-" Yoongi frowned. He was angry but he didn't want to yell at Namjoon because that was way too risky.

"But work is important. Do you remember Mr. Jeon?" Joon asked.

"Yeah."

"He is giving you a whole new project to work in. You get to choose and produce your own music and idols." He crossed his arms. "You can be mad at me tonight but you'll understand the value of this project once you succeed."

"Joonie... I think we should talk..." Jin started but stopped as his eyes met Joon's

"Can I get two days?" Yoongi looked at them. "Only two days... I promise I'll do whatever you'll say... I'll go wherever you ask me to. I'll not even touch a drink with my hand but please...let me stay here for two more days."

"No!" "Okay!" Namjin said at the same time.

"If you want you can stay here for this week Yoongi! Don't worry about that project, I'll hold it for you." Jin smiled.

"But Jin-"

"Let's go! I need my beauty sleep!" He pulled Joon with him. Jin looked back and gave Yoongi a thumbs up before walking out. And the boy smiled.

"So where should I arrange the date?" Hyunjin asked with a smile.

"University didn't work. So let's start from his house then!"

"Mission House Apology started! Sir!" Felix said as he fake saluted and Hyunjin laughed.

______________________________________

It's so difficult to work with or under siblings...they always put a lot of pressure! 😤

BTW 'Magic of love' readers....i won't be able to update new chapters any soon.... don't be mad and stay tuned.... I'll update big once I get time.

Thanks for reading 💜