chapter thirty nine.

Brutal — Olivia Rodrigo

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Brutal — Olivia Rodrigo

Gianina thought that getting her own apartment would grant her the freedom of people not coming to her house. Obviously, she was sorely mistaken because, for about the fiftieth time that week, someone was knocking at her door. The girl lazily threw on her robe and made her way to the door, her long hair flowing over her shoulders as she did.

"My place isn't a tourist attraction—" the Salvatore paused, surprised who was at her door as she opened it up. "Elena? What the hell are you doing here?"

"I wouldn't have come if it wasn't important." The Gilbert girl pushed her way into the apartment, making Gia furrow her brows.

"Come in, I guess." The woman muttered, rolling her eyes slightly. "What can I help you with?"

"It's about the Mikaelsons, and Esther." Elena's movements were scattered, frantic as the girl ran her hands through her hair. "I didn't know who else to come to."

"I'm not their babysitter, if they killed someone take it up with them." Gianina ran a hand over her face. "I was really enjoying my bath, i'd like to get back to it."

"Esther is planning on killing them all, tonight." The Gilbert girl blurted out, her words hitting the hybrid like a ton of bricks.

"Say it again." The Salvatore vampire spoke, the brunette across from her not uttering a word. "Say it again, or i'll rip your tongue from your mouth."

"She's planning on killing them all, tonight. They are all linked to each other. She did it last night at the ball." Elena explained, a look of guilt on her face. "Elijah doesn't deserve to die, no matter how badly I want Klaus gone."

Gianina felt her eyes water in that moment, shaking it away in hopes that if she didn't cry, this would all be a dream. It wasn't though, and as the silence in the room continued, she realized that. She was going to die, and there was nothing she could do about it.

Or could she?

"Do my brothers know you're here?" The Salvatore asked, picking up a small, yet heavy decoration from her coffee table.

"No." Elena responded, lightly shaking her head.

"Good." Gianina lunged forward, hitting the girl in the head with it. The Gilbert doppleganger fell to the ground, making the Salvatore let out a sigh.

Her brothers were going to hate her for this.

Gianina anxiously bit at her finger nails as she waited for Elijah and Rebekah to meet her in the woods. They were mostly clueless as to why she had invited them out there but, with Esther and Finn lurking around their home, she figured that was best. She exhaled in relief as they pulled up, both siblings getting out of the car together with confused expressions.