chapter fourteen.

________________________

Theme song:Would you mind-Prettymuch________________________

________________________

That night,Gianina cried herself to sleep.The pain she felt after switching her humanity back on was almost crippling.She hadn't done anything too severe but,the Salvatore girl was a gentle soul and hated even hurting a fly.A drastic contrast to the people she chose to fall for.

"I am going to say this,and you have to listen to me,Gigi.The things you did are not as bad as you think they were."Katherine ran her hand through the Salvatore girls hair."I would try to kill me too."

"You don't get it,that girl..she's not me.I said such hurtful things to the people I care about and I lied."Gianina let out a sigh."I wouldn't expect you to understand."

"You're right,I don't.Everything you did to them,they've done to you."The Pierce girl shrugged her shoulders and wiped Gia's eyes."They deserved to see the side of you that puts yourself first."

Suddenly,a little bubble of anger surged through Nina's body,she had felt like this before but,she knew how to control herself.

"Sister!"Damon called out from the beginning of the tomb."Come out,come out wherever you are!"

꧁꧂

"So."Gianina wiped the tears off her face and dug her nails deeper into her hands to control the rage fueling inside of her."Instead of getting me out,you locked Elena in her house?"

"It's for the best,trust me.She's trying to be a martyr and we are saving her from it anyways,I brought you this."Damon held up a bag."A care package of candles,lanterns,and lunch."

"Damon,you are really calm considering Klaus will hunt you down and kill you if you mess with his little plan."Katherine said from beind Gia.

"I've been dead before,I got over it."the eldest Salvatore shrugged his shoulders before turning his attention to Gia."Once we deal with this moonstone we'll figure out a way to get you out."

"I would be appreciative but you are the one that stuck me in here in the first place,i'll try my best not to rely on you."Gianina snapped,it must've been a full moon.Even as a vampire,that aggression still came out whenever it was.

"We got your humanity back,that's what you wanted right?"Damon couldn't understand what he did wrong.

"No,you wanted that.You put me through hell trying to get it back and made me relive memories I never wanted to think about again,i'm not just going to-...to thank you!"a pool of tears trickled down Gia's face,she couldn't control any of her emotions in that moment."Just go."

"I-"

"Make it easier on both of us and go save Elena,I know that's what you would rather be doing."Without letting Damon speak,Gia retreated into the tomb.