chapter thirty.

Savage — Bahari

Savage — Bahari

Gianina chugged on her bottle of champagne as she put her feet up, waiting for Rebekah to leave the dressing room. It seemed the girl wasn't taking much of a liking to the new way people wore clothes which was understandable. One hundred years is quite a long time to miss the fashion trends.

"It can't look that bad, Beks! It's just clothes, you wear them for a bit and then take them off." The Salvatore girl said with a frustrated groan.

"There has to be more to this dress." She yelled from behind the curtain, practically whining.

"There's not." Klaus rolled his eyes, kicking his feet up too as Gia leaned her head comfortably on his shoulder. She liked to play games with him when she was bored, mind games.

Rebekah pushed the curtain back, coming out in a short black dress. She seemed unimpressed but actually looked really nice. Figures she felt insecure in it, pretty girls usually are.

"So women in the 21st century dress like prostitutes, then." The blonde said in a huff.

"I happen to like it." Gia sent a wink the girls way, making her smile slightly.

"Even so, I used to get dirty looks for wearing trousers." Rebekah commented, remembering the days she was undaggered.

"You wore trousers so the women today could wear nothing." Klaus seemed to know how to deal with his sisters whining quite well, it was impressive, really.

"and what is this music? It sounds like a cable car accident." The blonde scrunched up her face disapprovingly as she listened.

"Rebekah, you can't complain about everything, it will ruin how pretty you are if you start to get obnoxious." Gia shrugged.

"It's dance music." Stefan added.

"People dance to this?" The Mikaelson girl asked, her eyebrow raising.

"Mhm." Both Salvatore siblings responded at once, getting annoyed at the girl they were once both friends with.

"Are we done?" Klaus wrapped an arm around Gianina's shoulder as his sister focused a glare towards him.

"Why are you so grumpy?" Rebekah questioned.

"I needed one thing from you for my witch to found out why our hybrids are dying, one thing. Your necklace, and you lost it." The Mikaelson man reminded her, throwing a hand in the air.

"It is a bit aggravating, Beks. But we'll find it, right?" Gianina knew all the blonde needed was attention, and to get a powerful original on her side? That was what she was willing to give her.

"I didn't lose it, it's just been missing for 90 years so yes, if you'd like to help me go ahead." Rebekah turned around, showcasing her dress. "What do you think?"